List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Am I the only person who......???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Am I the only person who......???

Started by njysilence at 2006/12/22 09:13AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/03 10:29AM, Views: 790, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/22 09:13AM
    Am I the only person who......???
    njysilence

;)
    Am I the only person who likes Zarf? I actually think that Z could be a great addition to the show.

Why you ask? I'm not exactly sure. But, why not?

#2   2006/12/22 01:54PM
    Re: Am I the only person who......???
    kay-loves-amc

Quote njysilence:
    Am I the only person who likes Zarf? I actually think that Z could be a great addition to the show.

Why you ask? I'm not exactly sure. But, why not?

Hey,I'm game.There is a purpose for everyone,He/she is strangly unique but very interesting.Let's see what happens

#3   2006/12/22 05:49PM
    Zachslady

I find that he/she is growing on me and I enjoy his 'words of wisdom'. I would enjoy having a friend like that, of course if he/she weren't a serial killer.

#4   2006/12/27 09:55AM
    ginevra

I think Zarf is totally creepy and well unnecessary as well.
    I hope he transgenders soon and goes away. I am so fed up
    with the politically correctness of everything anyway. Dixie ought to mind her own business.

#5   2006/12/27 09:59AM
    Patti D

Quote Zachslady: I find that he/she is growing on me and I enjoy his 'words of wisdom'. I would enjoy having a friend like that, of course if he/she weren't a serial killer.

Zachslady, come on where's your sense of humor?? LOL. I think he/she is interesting, although I can't quite understand him/her most of the time...

#6   2006/12/27 06:45PM
    happi

zarf's not bad. i like how he explains things in his words
    of wisdom..

#7   2006/12/27 06:52PM
    djeanp

If nothing else, he/she sure does has a sense of style. That outfit today was something else. I think Erica should book he/she on New Beginnings because he/she sure is going to have one.

#8   2007/01/02 08:55AM
    rileycat111

i kinda like zarf, but i remember when i first heard "the jello shot guy" was coming back i was less then thrilled. since then he's starting to grow on me. his scenes with bianca are really good, i loved the scene when he first met miranda at xmas also. i am anxious to see his s/l play out, i just hope that the writers do justice to his character of zarf/zoe and don't mess it up.

#9   2007/01/02 08:21PM
    ragru

Definitely not the only one. I love the character, HE/SHE IS GOOD. In real life, I know one transgendered person (he to she)and I experienced his/her coming out to his/her coworkers, which must have been very, very difficult, and knew him all the way through her surgery, much longer than a year later and hormone therapy, and her life after. She is a wonderful person and I applaud her. I am in full support of Zarf/Zoe and am waiting for what happens to her from now on and hope it is good. THANK YOU. People need to understand and not condemn.

#10   2007/01/03 09:52AM
    Patti D

Quote ragru: Definitely not the only one. I love the character, HE/SHE IS GOOD. In real life, I know one transgendered person (he to she)and I experienced his/her coming out to his/her coworkers, which must have been very, very difficult, and knew him all the way through her surgery, much longer than a year later and hormone therapy, and her life after. She is a wonderful person and I applaud her. I am in full support of Zarf/Zoe and am waiting for what happens to her from now on and hope it is good. THANK YOU. People need to understand and not condemn.

ragru, I for one am not condeming anyone's lifestyle choice, to each their own. I don't care for the actor or his acting (or lack thereof) style. He/She is too hard to understand since he talks in circles.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list