List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: update

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

update

Started by Jersey Panick at 2006/12/21 07:26AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/28 05:58AM, Views: 422, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/12/21 07:26AM
    update
    Jersey Panick

some body needs to update the spoilers i mean i know i should just wait but i like so see how they play thigs out and how they lead up to the out come

#2   2006/12/22 09:19AM
    Re: update
    njysilence

Quote : some body needs to update the spoilers i mean i know i should just wait but i like so see how they play thigs out and how they lead up to the out come

I know exactly how you feel. I always LOVE spoilers. I want to know everything ASAP!

#3   2006/12/22 09:25AM
    bralady38

I tried to put my spoilers on the new spoiler boards but couldn't update them, so I put them on the the thread that say spoilers, I will be posting more in a few minutes so check them out.

#4   2006/12/26 07:13AM
    Jersey Panick

thanx

#5   2006/12/26 08:55AM
    Patti D

Quote bralady38: I tried to put my spoilers on the new spoiler boards but couldn't update them, so I put them on the the thread that say spoilers, I will be posting more in a few minutes so check them out.

bralady38, I just wan to say hanks so much for all your spoilers.... I've got my husband watching AMC too, and it's fun to know what's going to happen befoe he does... Sometimes to mess with him, I make these "predictions"... Litte does he know where I get this "ability" from!!!!

#6   2006/12/27 11:18AM
    Zachslady

You should be ashamed.

#7   2006/12/27 11:28AM
    Patti D

Quote Zachslady: You should be ashamed.

Zachslady - There's no shame in my game, besides how many times do us ladies get to be right!?!?

#8   2006/12/28 05:58AM
    Chrissi

If you like, you can always read Joy's spoilers. they're in the Navagation bar on the left.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list