List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Zach...Pine Valley, or Ian...Port Charles.....I lost to many years!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Zach...Pine Valley, or Ian...Port Charles.....I lost to many years!!

Started by pjones2005 at 2006/12/20 08:41PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/21 09:46PM, Views: 425, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2006/12/20 08:41PM
    Zach...Pine Valley, or Ian...Port Charles.....I lost to many years!!
    pjones2005

?) I guess I missed something when I was in the world of the daytime workers. On the Soap Channel last night, I caught an episode of "Port Charles".....seemed rather strange, but I did recognize Lucy,Scotty, and a couple other characters, and realize it is a spinoff of GH, but what just blew my mind was the character Ian cuz, he is Zach on AMC. Is this show still on, and what exactly is the story line..??....looked kind'a strange, ie: ghosts, spirits, conversing with the passed....what did I /or what am I miss??....I pretty much missed 2000-early 2005, when my health forced me to quit work......and hard as I tried to not become hooked, I was drawn back to AMC.....Erica & I "grew up" together....Binks was born 2 weeks after my daughter in Feb.'88, who just graduated High School, and is in her first semester of college.....so that means Binks will be 19 this Feb..(heck....Jr ain't but like 15 or 16, they must grow "fast" in Pine Valley ....I guess she went to a much better pre school......maybe graduated early!! well, if someone can give some Port Charles info, and how Zach was/is Ian, I would be greatful, & less confused!!!! Thank you, and MERRY CHRISTMAS to all........PJ

#2   2006/12/21 09:46PM
    Re: Zach...Pine Valley, or Ian...Port Charles.....I lost to many years!!
    TellTaleHeart

Quote pjones2005: I guess I missed something when I was in the world of the daytime workers. On the Soap Channel last night, I caught an episode of "Port Charles".....seemed rather strange, but I did recognize Lucy,Scotty, and a couple other characters, and realize it is a spinoff of GH, but what just blew my mind was the character Ian cuz, he is Zach on AMC. Is this show still on, and what exactly is the story line..??....looked kind'a strange, ie: ghosts, spirits, conversing with the passed....what did I /or what am I miss??....I pretty much missed 2000-early 2005, when my health forced me to quit work......and hard as I tried to not become hooked, I was drawn back to AMC.....Erica & I "grew up" together....Binks was born 2 weeks after my daughter in Feb.'88, who just graduated High School, and is in her first semester of college.....so that means Binks will be 19 this Feb..(heck....Jr ain't but like 15 or 16, they must grow "fast" in Pine Valley ....I guess she went to a much better pre school......maybe graduated early!! well, if someone can give some Port Charles info, and how Zach was/is Ian, I would be greatful, & less confused!!!! Thank you, and MERRY CHRISTMAS to all........PJ

I can't tell you a lot but I can tell you that Port Charles was cancel a few years back and a lot of old cast members have scattered to different Soaps. Kelly Monaco played the lying and conniving Livvie and her twin sister and now she is on General Hospital and the guy who plays john mcbain was on PC also as a vampire and his twin brother who was a priest. It's all very strange, but usually you can find info on other sites about all soaps.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list