List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Favorite Couple & Why???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Favorite Couple & Why???

Started by Patti D at 2006/12/20 12:24PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/27 08:40AM, Views: 1083, Replies: 11
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/12/27 05:46AM
    Re: Favorite Couple & Why???
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Patti D:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote njysilence:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Patti D: Just out of curiosity... Who is your favorite (past or present) couple and why???

For me, I loved Greg and Jenny... I just thought their love was pure & innocent. I also loved Cliff & Nina, for the same reason. Now, I'm into Zach did I forget to mention Kendall? OOPS !!! Actually, I didn't forget I just adore Zach!!

Greg & Jenny were GREAT!!I also wanted to see Brooke with Jack,But that didn't go to far.and of course,we can't forget Edmund & Maria too.(who are divorced now)Zach needs someone to worship the ground he walks on,just because he is sooooo handsome!!!!!

I am ready, willing & able to worship Zach!!!!

Oh,you are too cute!! Get him girl=)=)

The problem is the line to Zach is a long one... We have MANY Zach lovers here!! But hey, they're 365 days in a year.. if we each take a turn..

But you have his pic by your screen name,so as far as I'm concerned,YOU HAVE FIRST DIBS!!!!!!If it only were that easy,right?It never hurts to wish!!!

Wait don't forget me....I love Zack too! I don't want to keep him....maybe for a couple of hours or so...then you all can have him back.

If I could give a piece of Zach to everyone for Christmas,I would!!Starting with me of course=)=)=)

All of you guys are just too much, come on leave me Zack!!!! There's still Palmer....

Palmer is getting it on with Myrtle by the looks of it

#12   2006/12/27 08:40AM
    Re: Favorite Couple & Why???
    Patti D

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote njysilence:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Patti D: Just out of curiosity... Who is your favorite (past or present) couple and why???

For me, I loved Greg and Jenny... I just thought their love was pure & innocent. I also loved Cliff & Nina, for the same reason. Now, I'm into Zach did I forget to mention Kendall? OOPS !!! Actually, I didn't forget I just adore Zach!!

Greg & Jenny were GREAT!!I also wanted to see Brooke with Jack,But that didn't go to far.and of course,we can't forget Edmund & Maria too.(who are divorced now)Zach needs someone to worship the ground he walks on,just because he is sooooo handsome!!!!!

I am ready, willing & able to worship Zach!!!!

Oh,you are too cute!! Get him girl=)=)

The problem is the line to Zach is a long one... We have MANY Zach lovers here!! But hey, they're 365 days in a year.. if we each take a turn..

But you have his pic by your screen name,so as far as I'm concerned,YOU HAVE FIRST DIBS!!!!!!If it only were that easy,right?It never hurts to wish!!!

Wait don't forget me....I love Zack too! I don't want to keep him....maybe for a couple of hours or so...then you all can have him back.

If I could give a piece of Zach to everyone for Christmas,I would!!Starting with me of course=)=)=)

All of you guys are just too much, come on leave me Zack!!!! There's still Palmer....

Palmer is getting it on with Myrtle by the looks of it

It was so cute when Myrtle told Erica that Palmer had the hots for her, but couldn't admit it!!!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list