List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Goodbye, Brooke English!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Goodbye, Brooke English!

Started by ModJoy at 2006/12/20 10:30AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/29 12:25PM, Views: 1774, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/12/26 09:28AM
    Re: Goodbye, Brooke English!
    Patti D

Quote dawnatlake: I can't believe ABC writers or its producers would let Julia Bars character just disappear??? This is the way you treat a veteran actor of 30years. Bull----! I am vey disappointed lately how you handle the exit of the characters/actors. There is no loyality. This may be the reason your ratings are sucking??
    Barr should of had better writing and maybe trying to move in on Jackson. His and Erica charaters are real boring.
    ABC you have alot of 30+ year viewers who like to see the veteran actors rolls be more engaging. Fire the writers???

JULIA BARR YOU WILL BE MISSED BY ALL YOUR LOYAL FANS! YOU ARE AN EXCELLEANT ACTOR AND DID YOUR BEST AT WHAT SCRIPT YOU WERE HANDED. WHAT A SHAME... abc YOU ARE MAKING ALOT OF MISTAKES AND THIS IS ANOTHER ONE??

dawnatlake, Thanks for the imput!! However, please follow the boards guidelines by not posting in caps. Thanks!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/29 08:09AM
    #12   2006/12/26 06:28PM
    happi

why amc is letting julia barr go (over at g.h. their letting go of stuart damon (alan) 2 good actors of 30 years. i can think of other people that they should and need to get rid of..but, julia barr is not one of them..

#13   2006/12/26 06:42PM
    djeanp

Brooke will probably be in town just like Ruth is...you know she is there, but you won't ever see her. From what I heard they wanted to have her on sort of an on-call basis...whenever they needed her for a day or so then she would work. I can't blame her for not wanting to accept this. This type of thing is happening on many other shows and it is awful. The shows need to keep their veterans who the viewers have a long-term stake in. THEY NEED TO WISE UP!!

#14   2006/12/27 05:04PM
    Maverick

I hope they rethink and keep her around. She is a long timer.

#15   2006/12/29 06:54AM
    happi

i read they didn't give her a farewell anything, but, simone they give cake etc... after 30 years she should have had something more then someone of 5 years.. i don't get that...

#16   2006/12/29 08:10AM
    Patti D

Quote happi: i read they didn't give her a farewell anything, but, simone they give cake etc... after 30 years she should have had something more then someone of 5 years.. i don't get that...

My guess is that Simone left on good terms, while Brooke didn't. That's the only reasoning I can come up with.

#17   2006/12/29 12:25PM
    love zach sl...

I would leave without telling that little punk goodbye too...I can't stand him

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list