List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Annie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Annie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by lennox at 2006/12/20 10:24AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/23 11:42AM, Views: 638, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2006/12/20 10:24AM
    Annie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lennox

Let me say this first. The actress who plays Annie is a good actress. The character, however, is someone I could care less about! The only reason I even payed attention was because of the possible connection to Kate! Now, that's not happening, I don't see what purpose she serves. In my opinion, her and Ryan have no chemistry and the whole story that revolves around just bores me to tears!

#2   2006/12/20 10:51AM
    Re: Annie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Patti D

I have to say that the "first kiss" that Annie and Ryan shared looked stiff. I wonder if the actors get along off the set? They both looked a little tense. I don't mine Annie so much, however her lips are a bit distracting, it's almost as if they get larger on each episode!!!

#3   2006/12/20 11:35AM
    kay-loves-amc

:) I can see annies lips getting bigger on each show too!!BRING BACK GREENLEE!!!Annie is boring,boring,boring!

#4   2006/12/22 09:24AM
    njysilence

Quote kay-loves-amc: I can see annies lips getting bigger on each show too!!

Ha! I know what you mean!! her lips always look greased up like she's been eating deep fried chicken!

#5   2006/12/22 09:43AM
    AMC all the way

I feel all of you on the lips topic, but I also have to admit that I'm not seeing any chemistry there either. She and Ryan were both stiff in that first kiss. Well, maybe, she was afraid that her lip gloss would come off and Ryan's lips would get bigger...who knows. All I know is I want Greenlee back. Let her give Ryan some of what he deserves.

#6   2006/12/22 09:54AM
    bralady38

I am glad someone else noticed, it looks like she got carried away with collegen injections. I think they look horrible, I know if I were Ryan I would be hesitate to kiss her. I remember at one time she even had a sore on the upper one. Angelina Jolie she isn't

#7   2006/12/22 10:24AM
    AMC all the way

Quote bralady38: I am glad someone else noticed, it looks like she got carried away with collegen injections. I think they look horrible, I know if I were Ryan I would be hesitate to kiss her. I remember at one time she even had a sore on the upper one. Angelina Jolie she isn't

I saw that herpe too...LMAO

#8   2006/12/22 08:06PM
    funnygirl26

I saw the same thing, I thought I was seeing things. I wish I had friends closer to me. I'm bored and nobody to talk to so I came here.

#9   2006/12/23 11:42AM
    KaneWoman

Annie's lips do get bigger every episode....I don't see the point of Annie and Emma anymore either...and now they're trying to set it up that Ryan's the father, this infuriates me.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list