List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Zach's mystery woman

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Zach's mystery woman

Started by kay-loves-amc at 2006/12/18 04:36AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/04 02:11PM, Views: 874, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/18 04:36AM
    Zach's mystery woman
    kay-loves-amc

Does anyone know who the mystery woman that Zach keeps seeing is? I think it's his ex wife & somehow he was responsible for her death.

#2   2006/12/20 02:11PM
    Re: Zach's mystery woman
    Patti D

It's got to be a significant other from his past... Only time will tell what her connection to Zach is!

#3   2006/12/22 09:21AM
    njysilence

Quote kay-loves-amc: Does anyone know who the mystery woman that Zach keeps seeing is? I think it's his ex wife & somehow he was responsible for her death.

I think its an ex that he dumped and perhaps faked her suicide??!!

#4   2006/12/22 09:23AM
    bralady38

I don't remember hearing that Zach was ever married, maybe it is Ethan's mom, when she was younger. It has to be someone special, because he smiles when he thinks of her.

#5   2006/12/26 11:15AM
    Patti D

Quote bralady38: I don't remember hearing that Zach was ever married, maybe it is Ethan's mom, when she was younger. It has to be someone special, because he smiles when he thinks of her.

Good point bralady38, it's a possbility for sure! I can only remember Zach being married to Kendall & Maria.

#6   2006/12/27 05:40AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Patti D:
    Quote bralady38: I don't remember hearing that Zach was ever married, maybe it is Ethan's mom, when she was younger. It has to be someone special, because he smiles when he thinks of her.

Good point bralady38, it's a possbility for sure! I can only remember Zach being married to Kendall & Maria.

That is a good point,BUT maybe he was married to that lady as a Cambias,Killed her a then started being Zach Slater?That would be interesting

#7   2006/12/27 08:41AM
    Patti D

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Patti D:

That is a good point,BUT maybe he was married to that lady as a Cambias,Killed her a then started being Zach Slater?That would be interesting

That's possible, since we all know that the writers never tell us all about a character at one time...

#8   2007/01/03 10:37AM
    njysilence

Quote kay-loves-amc: Does anyone know who the mystery woman that Zach keeps seeing is? I think it's his ex wife & somehow he was responsible for her death.

awwww.....it was his mom!!

#9   2007/01/03 11:08AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote njysilence:

awwww.....it was his mom!!

It was,Do you think she's really dead????

#10   2007/01/03 12:00PM
    Zachslady

I have a feeling she's not dead.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list