List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Who do you think Kate is?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who do you think Kate is?

Started by kay-loves-amc at 2006/12/18 04:32AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/20 12:15PM, Views: 863, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/12/20 07:44AM
    Re: Who do you think Kate is?
    Patti D

Quote kay-loves-amc: Tad & Dixie find Kate this month.Who do you think she is?Any guesses?

I have no idea who she is. But after seeing the "preview" for today's show, I'm confused. The girl who Tad is talking to looks too old to be Kate. Although I would love for Dixie & Tad to have KAte home for Christmas.

#12   2006/12/20 11:44AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Patti D:
    Quote kay-loves-amc: Tad & Dixie find Kate this month.Who do you think she is?Any guesses?

I have no idea who she is. But after seeing the "preview" for today's show, I'm confused. The girl who Tad is talking to looks too old to be Kate. Although I would love for Dixie & Tad to have KAte home for Christmas.

I don't want to spoil it for anyone,But if you want to know about the girl Tad is talking to,go to soapzone.com or soapcentral.com to find out.It's going to get good

#13   2006/12/20 12:15PM
    Patti D

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Patti D:

I don't want to spoil it for anyone,But if you want to know about the girl Tad is talking to,go to soapzone.com or soapcentral.com to find out.It's going to get good

kay-loves-amc, don't worry we have our own spoilers here too!! The little girl Tad is talking to is supposedly going to turn out to be Kate. However, from the previews they showed I'm confused because this girl appears to be older than 4... I guess time will tell. I'm rooting for Tad & Dixie (and the rest of the family) to get Kate back. I'm sure it'll be hard on Julia, but her and Jamie can work on their own family!!!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list