List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Hi everybody

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hi everybody

Started by kaylovesamc at 2006/12/17 02:37PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/30 10:40AM, Views: 588, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/17 02:37PM
    Hi everybody
    kaylovesamc

Hello,I am new to this.I am a great fan of amc!!!I look forward to talking to you,and sharing gossip on the soap.

#2   2006/12/20 09:58AM
    Re: Hi everybody
    Patti D

Quote kaylovesamc: Hello,I am new to this.I am a great fan of amc!!!I look forward to talking to you,and sharing gossip on the soap.

Hello there kaylovesamc, welcome to the boards. Hope you enjoy the site as much as the rest of us do!!!

#3   2006/12/20 11:39AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Patti D:
    Quote kaylovesamc: Hello,I am new to this.I am a great fan of amc!!!I look forward to talking to you,and sharing gossip on the soap.

Hello there kaylovesamc, welcome to the boards. Hope you enjoy the site as much as the rest of us do!!!

Thanks,I already think it's so awesome,It's nice to hear all the different opinions,I look forward to talking to you again.

#4   2006/12/29 12:36PM
    Chrissi

Welcome! I hope you enjoy yourself!!

#5   2006/12/29 04:21PM
    funnygirl26

I'm new here too. I've been enjoying the conversation and the new friends I've made.

#6   2006/12/29 05:54PM
    happi

hi kaylovesamc and funnygirl26
    welcome to the site..

#7   2006/12/29 06:09PM
    djeanp

I'm new to the boards too. I found it about 2 weeks ago. It is just great. I love to hear what other are thinking about all the soaps I watch and to express my opinions. I'd like to know you all better.

#8   2006/12/29 08:13PM
    happi

Quote djeanp: I'm new to the boards too. I found it about 2 weeks ago. It is just great. I love to hear what other are thinking about all the soaps I watch and to express my opinions. I'd like to know you all better.

hi and welcome i'm pretty new ,i came aboard the first week of december.. it's a really good site.. (i'm a big g.h fan, also watch amc and days)

#9   2006/12/29 08:52PM
    djeanp

I watch Y&R, AMC, ATWT & GL. I've been watching them forever. Try to watch AMC on my lunch hour and tape the others. Watch them when I get home and during commercial of regular programming. I have quite a system worked out.

#10   2006/12/29 09:06PM
    happi

Quote djeanp: I watch Y&R, AMC, ATWT & GL. I've been watching them forever. Try to watch AMC on my lunch hour and tape the others. Watch them when I get home and during commercial of regular programming. I have quite a system worked out.

i read in the soap opera digest about sheila looking like phyllis, that's probaly a good s/l. i used to watch y/r back when david hasslehoff was on...

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list