List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: More deaths??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

More deaths??

Started by KaneWoman at 2006/12/16 12:42AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/16 08:38AM, Views: 945, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/16 12:42AM
    More deaths??
    KaneWoman

I've been hearing mixed things about there possibly being more killings. Is this true? If so, who would you like to see gone?

#2   2006/12/16 02:18AM
    Re: More deaths??
    happi

Quote KaneWoman: I've been hearing mixed things about there possibly being more killings. Is this true? If so, who would you like to see gone?

i haven't heard, but,who would i like see gone.....colby
    for one,and maybe danni...

#3   2006/12/16 08:38AM
    Patti D

I don't know, but I was SO dissapointed when Josh found Babe asleep and not murdered!!! I know it's mean, but everyone knows how I feel about Baby Doll!!!

#4   2006/12/17 09:25PM
    Jasonwantsme

I would hate to see her go but Di asked to help out at Fusion..... I wonder if she will be killed? I hope not I hate to see Simone and Erin gone. Now, I agree... Babe should take Colby to work with her one day and let the killer get her..... Not Babe just Colby.

#5   2006/12/20 09:55AM
    Patti D

I read in braladys spoiler that apprently Danielle (Dani) is in possible "danger". I guess that she may be next to go.

#6   2006/12/20 12:38PM
    yrfan in tn

I wouldn't mind Dixie getting a gardenia...I am so tired of her sticking her nose in Krystal's baby business.

#7   2006/12/20 12:57PM
    Patti D

Quote yrfan in tn: I wouldn't mind Dixie getting a gardenia...I am so tired of her sticking her nose in Krystal's baby business.

yrfan in tn, I've watched AMC for years and believe it or not, Dixie wasn't always the way she is now. If it weren't for the fact that it's the same actress, I'd swear she had a lobotomy!! She's done a 360 as far as her character goes!!!

#8   2006/12/22 01:23AM
    yappylittlep...

Yes, Dixie should get the next gardenia. She's annoying the snot out of me these days.
    Danni's a keeper.
    I'd like to see her paired up with Josh.

#9   2006/12/22 09:15AM
    njysilence

Hmmmm.......
    let's see, who would I like to see gone.....well.....

how about

BABE!!!!!!!!

#10   2006/12/27 11:15AM
    jenbra315

Quote Patti D: I don't know, but I was SO dissapointed when Josh found Babe asleep and not murdered!!! I know it's mean, but everyone knows how I feel about Baby Doll!!!

Well I happen to think that BABY DOLL is good for the show she has real feelings that really happen she tries to do good but somehow things just don't go right.. She adds alot to the show n I hope that she does not die..

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list