List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: WHATS UP WRITERS?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WHATS UP WRITERS?

Started by syrup at 2006/12/14 09:04PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/15 02:26PM, Views: 571, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2006/12/14 09:04PM
    WHATS UP WRITERS?
    syrup

I have watched the show for many years. First of all Erica is too old to keep jumping in and out of different men's bed. Stay wt.a sexy and stable Jack. Secondly The new guy has to go out of Bianca's life. I am in favor for her teaming up wt. Adian for romance & a Nancy Drew/Hardy boy mystery. Who killed the Fusion Women? Zack needs to go & let his wife find herself wt.Ryan. Babe & JR. is old let her move out & him move on. Tell Adam the truth about the baby & let him accept it. Dixie & Tad should find their baby for Christmas let Santa give it to them. The killer could be a wife who is upset because her husband left her for a woman who wears Fusion products. Let Sonny from GH do a few episodes as a therapist who puts every one's life back together and leaves to return back to GH. What do you think? Just my thought.

#2   2006/12/15 10:17AM
    Re: WHATS UP WRITERS?
    Chrissi

Please take care to post your thread once. I had to delete several threads that were the same.

This is considered spamming and is against board guidelines.

Thanks, and welcome!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/15 10:18AM
    #3   2006/12/15 02:26PM
    Oct. 27, 2006 episode of AMC
    actor04

I am looking for a copy of the Oct. 27, 2006 episode of All My Children and will remunerate.

Modified 5 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/09 03:49PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list