List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Depressing story line for Christmas season

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Depressing story line for Christmas season

Started by Mrs. T at 2006/12/14 02:08PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/20 07:24AM, Views: 592, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2006/12/14 02:08PM
    Depressing story line for Christmas season
    Mrs. T

%( What were the writers thinking??? So many people are
    lonely and look to tv for a feeling of family. These lonely
    people are even more lonely during the holidays. I can't believe "All My Children" started such a depressing story line now!! Shame, shame, shame!!! Even worse is knowing they can't change what they have done before Christmas either. Don't they consider their fans??

#2   2006/12/14 04:05PM
    Re: Depressing story line for Christmas season
    happi

Quote Mrs. T: What were the writers thinking??? So many people are
    lonely and look to tv for a feeling of family. These lonely
    people are even more lonely during the holidays. I can't believe "All My Children" started such a depressing story line now!! Shame, shame, shame!!! Even worse is knowing they can't change what they have done before Christmas either. Don't they consider their fans??

sometimes i wonder if they do....

#3   2006/12/14 09:07PM
    syrup

i agree wt u 100%

#4   2006/12/18 10:23PM
    CHScott

hi everyone

I can just see the writers tossing around stories for the holidays and coming up with the genius idea of doing the following:

- have an angry thanksgiving where everyone is mean to each other

- kick off December with a serial killer storyline...how perfect..just in time for the holidays..people dying. Oh, and just to really make it kick how bout we let Ryan whine on and on about how it was all his fault?

and finally, let's do a transgender storyline with....Zarf? just to remind people how dysfunctional Pine Valley really is.

AMC is awful and unwatchable and I think we need to start a campaign to get the writers fired.

thanks for listening and

happy holidays

Cary

#5   2006/12/20 07:24AM
    Patti D

Quote CHScott: hi everyone

I can just see the writers tossing around stories for the holidays and coming up with the genius idea of doing the following:

- have an angry thanksgiving where everyone is mean to each other

- kick off December with a serial killer storyline...how perfect..just in time for the holidays..people dying. Oh, and just to really make it kick how bout we let Ryan whine on and on about how it was all his fault?

and finally, let's do a transgender storyline with....Zarf? just to remind people how dysfunctional Pine Valley really is.

AMC is awful and unwatchable and I think we need to start a campaign to get the writers fired.

thanks for listening and

happy holidays

Cary

CHScott, while I agree that the storylines have been "out there" I disagree that "AMC is awful and unwatchable and I think we need to start a campaign to get the writers fired." All soaps have storylines which are bound to turn off some viewers, that's just how it is. Give them another chance.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list