List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Who wants Greenlee to come back?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who wants Greenlee to come back?

Started by loveamc at 2006/12/13 10:42AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/12 03:27PM, Views: 1301, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2006/12/14 08:53AM
    Re: Who wants Greenlee to come back?
    Patti D

Quote Zachslady: Who is Greenlee? I need a history lesson.

Greenlee was Ryan's wife until she found out that Kendall used her own egg to concieve Spike with Ryan. She was never "killed off", so we're all hoping for a possible return for her to Pine Valley!

#12   2006/12/14 11:43PM
    AKAPUN

Yes, I would definitely love to see "Greens" come back and rekindle the spark that Ryan and her shared. I don't care for Annie

I can always dream can't I!!

#13   2006/12/15 05:29PM
    amysoaplover

I WOULD LOVE GREENLEY TO COME BACK..

#14   2006/12/15 08:20PM
    Boopers

I hope if Greenlee returns she'll be in a better mood. She was always angry at everybody. Maybe the vacation has sweetened her up a bit.

#15   2006/12/16 12:20AM
    KaneWoman

YES YES YES YES to Greenlee's return, it would be a dream come true! I miss the old story lines....you know something was right when a year later fans are still asking for her back. Greenlee and Simone were once best friends, she should definitely be at that funeral, and please for the love of God get rid of Annie's character.

#16   2006/12/17 09:10AM
    lisau0119

YES, I WOULD LIKE GREENLEE TO COME BACK! BUT, I WOULD LIKE HER TO COME BACK WITH A VENGENCE! HAVE HER OWN NEW HUNK, NEW COMPANY, AND CONTINUE TO BE KENDALS RIVAL!

lisau0119, Please do not type your posts in all caps. Thanks!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/20 07:55AM
    #17   2006/12/17 01:45PM
    kaylovesamc

I would LOVE Greenlee to come back!!!Ryan needs to be with her now,Could be a great storyline

#18   2006/12/17 07:17PM
    Fan2977

I would love to see Greenlea come back. I almost quit watching when she left because my favortie characters are Kendall, Zach, Greenlea, Ryan. Can't stand Erica at all.
    I fast forward through all her parts. I like the idea of Zarf being a transgender. Adds another dimension to the show.

#19   2006/12/20 07:58AM
    Patti D

It's not looking good for Greenlee to come back for Erin's & Simone's service. I think that with the possibility of Ryan being Emma's father and already being Spike's dad, it would make for an excellent storyline for her to return. Seeing as though how much she wanted to give Ryan a child to prove to him that he wasn't like his own abusive father.

#20   2007/01/12 12:44PM
    NENE0270

:-) I WOULD LOVE TO SEE GREENLEE COME BACK!!! HER AND KENDALL WERE A CRACK UP TO SEE!! LOL HOW WILL SHE REACT TO SEEING SPIKE?? RYANS CHILD!!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list