List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Who wants Greenlee to come back?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who wants Greenlee to come back?

Started by loveamc at 2006/12/13 10:42AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/12 03:27PM, Views: 1372, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/13 10:42AM
    Who wants Greenlee to come back?
    loveamc

I would love Greenlee to come back to AMC or at least make an apperance especially since simone and erin are dead Fusion needs some help. Kendall and Greenlee had the Funniest relationship they were great to watch!!!
    What do you think should Greenlee come back???

#2   2006/12/13 11:00AM
    Re: Who wants Greenlee to come back?
    PattiD

I would like to se Greenlee make an apperance, I honestly thought that with the current murder storyline it would make sense to bring her back. It would also be interesting to see her reaction to Ryan & Annie, and seeing Spike too!!

#3   2006/12/13 04:38PM
    Zachslady

Who is Greenlee? I need a history lesson.

#4   2006/12/13 05:05PM
    nataliekenda...

yes i would like greenlee to come back and forgave kendall

#5   2006/12/13 06:36PM
    funnygirl26

I liked Greenlee. I think it would cause problems for Annie and Ryan. I think it would also bring problems for Kendell and Greenlee. Which makes great tv.

#6   2006/12/13 06:42PM
    funnygirl26

Greenlee is Jack's daughter. She was married to a guy named Leo. He died he had a crazy mom. And she fell in love with Ryan. She couldnt get pregnant. So Kendell decided to use Greenlee's egg and Ryan's sperm. Well they had a blackout and Kendell used her own eggs. Because she wanted Greenlee to have a baby. The truth came out last Thanksgiving and Greenlee was so mad she left town. I hope that helps, I hope I explained it ok for you to get me.

#7   2006/12/13 07:07PM
    AMC all the way

I absolutely would love to see Greenlee come back, if not just for Simone's funeral, but because I can't really stand Annie. Yuck! Also, I would love to have her knock Ryan off of his pedestal. One look at ther and he might forget Annie's name. I'd love for her to come back with her own baby, by some miracle, and have her reconnect with Kendall. Oh....I can dream too. LOL

#8   2006/12/13 07:22PM
    happi

i'm sorry everyone i just didn't like greenlee..i was not
    sorry to see her leave...JMO

#9   2006/12/14 05:12AM
    Zachslady

Then I would like for her to come back also. Being Jack's daughter it would be good for him to have her here since Erica is being such a DIva. Did she and Erica get along?

#10   2006/12/14 07:02AM
    chellie

If she's going to come back nows the time. Everyone always stays single until the person they were with decides to come back to the show. Ryan is involved with Annie, Possisbly Emma's Dad, I'd love to see her reation to that! Also, She needs to say goodbye to Simone and Erin. This could be a very interesting story... Maybe she's the killer???

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list