List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: AMC writer for a day..............

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

AMC writer for a day..............

Started by PattiD at 2006/12/13 09:22AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/18 11:23AM, Views: 801, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/12/16 08:59AM
    Re: AMC writer for a day..............
    Boopers

I don't care how they write it, but if they don't get Tad and Dixie together and find their daughter I am going to leave the show.
    There !!!

#12   2006/12/16 06:59PM
    AMC all the way

Quote Patti D: AMCalltheway, Good ideas! I'd like to see Hailey & MAteo come back. I wish there were some way to bring back Jenny & Greg. I was hoping that when Simone died, it would cause Tad to have "flashback" of Jenny. I also would like to bring Edmund back and pair him (again) with Brooke. I'd like to see Maria back with Zach.

I would love to see Tad with Maria...the father/son team and the Santos sisters!
    Loveamc....good twist with the Greenlee/Kendall/Spike thing...let her take Zach too..

#13   2006/12/18 04:51AM
    kay-loves-amc

I would bring Greenlee back to be with Ryan in his time of grief,Tad would be the serial killer since he already killed Dr.Madden(accidently)Jack ends it with Erica for good!Babe leaves Jr for Josh,BUT Josh decides not to be with her.Oh yea,and Colby MUST DIE!!!I don't care how,Just die=)=)=)

#14   2006/12/18 11:23AM
    rh2rich

Personally,

I would be sure to have JR's older sisters visit him, I mean who would not come back to talk to a brother that is going through that. Where are Sky and Haley? Second, I am tired of the catch the killer routine, I want a real villain back on the show. Someone that we love to hate, but would watch anyway, not like David, he was too predictable and Colby (come one she has no idea - besides she is never believable). I would kill the Julia and James story, hook up Bianca and somebody new - a really good looking tall kind -maybe a friend of Zarf, get Ryan and Kyndall together (put Annie with Jon), stop the Emi is really Ryan's daughter thing and get Babe to act like a really strong woman, fight Adam for her kid and win, she backs down way too quickly. But still really love the soap!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list