List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: AMC writer for a day..............

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

AMC writer for a day..............

Started by PattiD at 2006/12/13 09:22AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/18 11:23AM, Views: 761, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/13 09:22AM
    AMC writer for a day..............
    PattiD

Just pretend, that for one day you are a writer for AMC. What storyline(s) would you like to create or change?

#2   2006/12/13 12:38PM
    Re: AMC writer for a day..............
    happi

Quote PattiD: Just pretend, that for one day you are a writer for AMC. What storyline(s) would you like to create or change?

i would change the fact about crystal's baby being tads and have it be adam's. and emma really is kate.

#3   2006/12/13 02:25PM
    Patti D

Technically, we don't really know that Krystal's baby is in fact Tad's. Although I think that it will play out that way to make for a more interesting storyline.

#4   2006/12/13 03:04PM
    happi

Quote Patti D: Technically, we don't really know that Krystal's baby is in fact Tad's. Although I think that it will play out that way to make for a more interesting storyline.

that's true, i guess we don't know..i mean wasn't david the one who said it was tad's?

#5   2006/12/13 04:15PM
    Zachslady

First off I would offer Julia Barr more money to stay and then I would have Jackson kick Erica to the curb> I"m sorry, I pulled for them for so long to have her act like a spoiled Diva. She doesn't know who or what she wants. Jackson deserves better and I think now it is Brooke.

I would have Tad and Dixie fall in love all over again so she can butt out of everyone's business. I would have the teenagers sent to boarding school in a land far, far away. I would have more Zach on every single day instead of Babe. I like Babe and I want her with Josh. I would have Bianca and JR fall in love and he become a changed man. I'm 'poofed' that's all I have for now. Okay hit me!

#6   2006/12/13 08:06PM
    AMC all the way

Quote Zachslady: First off I would offer Julia Barr more money to stay and then I would have Jackson kick Erica to the curb> I"m sorry, I pulled for them for so long to have her act like a spoiled Diva. She doesn't know who or what she wants. Jackson deserves better and I think now it is Brooke.

I would have Tad and Dixie fall in love all over again so she can butt out of everyone's business. I would have the teenagers sent to boarding school in a land far, far away. I would have more Zach on every single day instead of Babe. I like Babe and I want her with Josh. I would have Bianca and JR fall in love and he become a changed man. I'm 'poofed' that's all I have for now. Okay hit me!

JR and Binx will NEVER happen. Josh will ride off on his white horse looking back at Babe with JR. The two of them will continue to lie and cheat and hold that custody over each other's head. Boring.... let's mix it up and bring back Greenlee and Liza and Barbara..the fun people. What ever happened to Skye? Let's see Haylie and Mateo come for Julia's Christmas..how about a Chandler children reunion? That should make Colby suicidial. Hmmm? So many options...

#7   2006/12/14 04:00AM
    happi

Quote AMC all the way:
    Quote Zachslady: First off I would offer Julia Barr more money to stay and then I would have Jackson kick Erica to the curb> I"m sorry, I pulled for them for so long to have her act like a spoiled Diva. She doesn't know who or what she wants. Jackson deserves better and I think now it is Brooke.

JR and Binx will NEVER happen. Josh will ride off on his white horse looking back at Babe with JR. The two of them will continue to lie and cheat and hold that custody over each other's head. Boring.... let's mix it up and bring back Greenlee and Liza and Barbara..the fun people. What ever happened to Skye? Let's see Haylie and Mateo come for Julia's Christmas..how about a Chandler children reunion? That should make Colby suicidial. Hmmm? So many options...

skye's over at general hospital.liza she was good!esp,when she caused trouble for jenny and greg...

#8   2006/12/14 05:02AM
    Patti D

AMCalltheway, Good ideas! I'd like to see Hailey & MAteo come back. I wish there were some way to bring back Jenny & Greg. I was hoping that when Simone died, it would cause Tad to have "flashback" of Jenny. I also would like to bring Edmund back and pair him (again) with Brooke. I'd like to see Maria back with Zach.

#9   2006/12/14 05:09AM
    loveamc

I would love for hailey and mateo to make an apperance that would be a great episode!!! Bring back Greenlee let her be the killer or something so she can see her suppost to be baby remember she has custody papers on that baby, kendall signed all her rights away to greenlee!!! so greenlee comes back and take her baby back!!! DRama!!!!

#10   2006/12/16 08:47AM
    Patti D

How's this for a bizzare storyline guys??? With Janet coming back, let's see her and Zarf team up to join forces and later fall in love!!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list