List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Erin's Brothers

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Erin's Brothers

Started by msbobbie50 at 2006/12/12 09:23PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/14 05:05AM, Views: 534, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/12 09:23PM
    Erin's Brothers
    msbobbie50

Jonathan gave a heartbreaking performance today of his sister's death along with Ryan telling him she's gone. Jon can act as with his performance of being like Lily. Bravo Jonathan.

#2   2006/12/13 04:06AM
    Re: Erin's Brothers
    happi

Quote msbobbie50: Jonathan gave a heartbreaking performance today of his sister's death along with Ryan telling him she's gone. Jon can act as with his performance of being like Lily. Bravo Jonathan.

i'm going to have to agree with you.. i thought it was great as i teared up.. i've like his performance since day one, i didn't like some of the things he has done.

#3   2006/12/13 06:53AM
    PattiD

I have to side with you guys too, I must admit that I was in tears when I saw Jonathan's reaction to Ryan confirming that Erin was in fact dead. It was so heart wrenching, great acting performance for both!!!!

#4   2006/12/13 04:56PM
    nataliekenda...

yes jonathan did the better for his siter then ryan

#5   2006/12/13 07:17PM
    AMC all the way

I was more moved by Jonathan's reaction then I would want to let on to anyone! I was bawling. And kudos to Amanda! She talked Derek into letting Jonathan sit with Erin so she wouldn't be alone. Still crying today...Keep up the good work guys!

#6   2006/12/13 07:20PM
    happi

Quote AMC all the way: I was more moved by Jonathan's reaction then I would want to let on to anyone! I was bawling. And kudos to Amanda! She talked Derek into letting Jonathan sit with Erin so she wouldn't be alone. Still crying today...Keep up the good work guys!

i have to say the scenes yesterday and today with jonathan
    and with amanda today..was the best part of the show..the
    tears came down again..i love the way amanda handle the situation...

#7   2006/12/13 07:22PM
    AMC all the way

I have to agree that Amanda was very tenderly attending to Jonathan. It definately took the attention off of Erica and Jeff who I'm not feeling.

#8   2006/12/13 07:23PM
    happi

Quote AMC all the way: I have to agree that Amanda was very tenderly attending to Jonathan. It definately took the attention off of Erica and Jeff who I'm not feeling.

thank you, what was that all about.(erica and jeff) spare me..

#9   2006/12/13 07:29PM
    AMC all the way

Quote happi:
    Quote AMC all the way: I have to agree that Amanda was very tenderly attending to Jonathan. It definately took the attention off of Erica and Jeff who I'm not feeling.

I am sure glad that I'm not the only one who's gagged by the storyline....YUCK!!! Maleria...nothing a labotomy wouldn't cure...oh and can you have your savior son Josh come to the rescure and "save" you? Where's Josh's white horse anyone?? Gag me.

#10   2006/12/14 03:56AM
    happi

Quote AMC all the way:
    Quote happi:

I am sure glad that I'm not the only one who's gagged by the storyline....YUCK!!! Maleria...nothing a labotomy wouldn't cure...oh and can you have your savior son Josh come to the rescure and "save" you? Where's Josh's white horse anyone?? Gag me.

it's parked at babe's house.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list