List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: If you could pick any one in Pine Valley to spend Christmas with, who would it be.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If you could pick any one in Pine Valley to spend Christmas with, who would it be.

Started by toorobbin at 2006/12/12 05:01PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/16 09:06PM, Views: 770, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/12 05:01PM
    If you could pick any one in Pine Valley to spend Christmas with, who would it be.
    toorobbin

Please ignore the previous post.

I would pick Zach.

#2   2006/12/12 05:46PM
    Re: If you could pick any one in Pine Valley to spend Christmas with, who would it be.
    happi

:) zach or ryan..

#3   2006/12/12 09:38PM
    Re: If you could pick any one in Pine Valley to spend Christmas with, who would it be.
    AmyH

I Would Pick Aiden. He is so fine

#4   2006/12/13 06:54AM
    PattiD

Easy question!!!!!

Zach
    Zach
    Zach
    and
    Zach!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5   2006/12/13 09:05AM
    Zachslady

Quote PattiD: Easy question!!!!!

Zach
    Zach
    Zach
    and
    Zach!!!!!!!!!!!!

Co-signing. What a Merry CHristmas that would be to find him under the tree.

#6   2006/12/13 09:12AM
    PattiD

They wouldn't have to wrap him up and put a bow on him either, just ship him here to sunny Florida to my doorstep. P.S. Dear Santa, I really have been good this year, and all I want for Christmas is Zach!!!!!!!!!!

#7   2006/12/13 09:15AM
    Zachslady

No bow, no nothing I can't stand it. He can be sent here to Georgia on is way to you.

#8   2006/12/13 11:40AM
    PattiD

Quote Zachslady: No bow, no nothing I can't stand it. He can be sent here to Georgia on is way to you.

Zachslady, geez being an onyy child, I'm not used to sharing but geographically I guess I'll have to. Unless I smuggle him in from Alabama on you!!! We can't be blamed for having excellent taste!!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/13 11:41AM
    #9   2006/12/13 03:30PM
    Zachslady

I will share with you however, you will have to send Jackson to me in the meantime. I've always liked Jackson. If TK leaves, I will stop watching.

#10   2006/12/14 05:54AM
    Zachslady

Someone I would love to spend Christmas with if I couldn't spend it with the 'hunk' Zach or Jackson would be Myrtle. Whouldn't it be great to listen to her words of wisodm. I jsut love her. THe scenes with her and Zach are absolutely priceless, too bad she's not his mother or grandmother.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list