List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Zarf

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Zarf

Started by babygurl2 at 2006/12/09 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/20 07:41AM, Views: 1575, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2006/12/13 06:02PM
    Re: Zarf
    territer

I too have watched AMC longer than I care to admit. At times, with some story lines that I didn't agree with I took a vacation from viewing it. Well, Zarf that rhymes with BARF will put me on a permanent vacation. It's too unreal, too immature. Bring back the seasoned actors who made the show the greatest. I'll bet AMC will be on the bottom of the list before the New Year with storyline and they deserve it....

Removed part of your post due to content. Please review our guidelines.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/20 07:04AM
    #12   2006/12/13 07:01PM
    happi

Quote territer: I too have watched AMC longer than I care to admit. At times, with some story lines that I didn't agree with I took a vacation from viewing it. Well, Zarf that rhymes with BARF will put me on a permanent vacation. It's too unreal, too immature. Bring back the seasoned actors who made the show the greatest. If we want "freak shows" there are enough "reality shows" on cable. I'll bet AMC will be on the bottom of the list before the New Year with storyline and they deserve it....

i too have taken "vacations"from AMC. i think i may take one soon.it's not getting better, it's getting worse.

#13   2006/12/13 07:20PM
    AMC all the way

Bring on Maggie...Zarf does rhyme with Barf!! He's supposed to be mysterious...yeah, it's a mystery why he/she's even on the show...or freak show.

#14   2006/12/14 11:50AM
    Patti D

When Zarf kissed Bianca, I wanted to puke... Just wondering if he/she will look any better as a female. (Complete with makeup & a dress!!) Seriously, where did they find this one?? I can barely understand a word that comes out of his mouth. It's a cross between non-sense and riddles?!?!

#15   2006/12/14 07:30PM
    Ms Kane

Quote pjones2005: I have watched AMC since Erica & Jeff were first married.....long time, many years, many a story line, but this is just going to far......I have friends who stopped watching when Binks came out, but I was okay with that...but what/who is Zarf??? Now we have two "mysterious" deaths in one week......& in my opinion, there are a couple more this "mysterious" event could (&SHOULD)remove One opinion I read was Zarf will kill, go away, become Zarfette, and return to fall in love with Binks, thus another long term story line......Don't get me wrong, I understand it is Soap Land, and nobody has the right baby, ever stays married, & is related to everyone without even knowing it!! , but this storyline is going WAY out in left field......I guess I am getting to old, and the AMC members I grew up with, had babies with, my "other" family, have gone through some serious changes..(I miss Mrytle & Palmer & Opal, and how about Little Pete?)....I hope this story line does not get so freaky that the "old" folks like me end up watching something on The DIY channel at 1:00........Pj

Just my personal opinion. You have a right to disagree with ways of life or lifestyles. However, I do believe that all storylines are appropriate for discussion. How are we to learn about different people without opening our minds. For it's not for us to judge but God. I'm straight, married, faithful, and God Loving. I don't hold any ill will towards anyone of a different belief than mine whether it's sexual, religious, political, or just everyday living stuff. I just find it shocking how people hold distain for people of a gay/lesbian/transgender lifestyle but not as much for killers/pedophiles,adulterers,and various other storyline characteristics that have been on daytime for YEARS. Now all of the sudden people are leaving a show due to sexual orientation. Kind of odd or misplaced values. IT'S A STORYLINE and yes sometimes it does reflect real life. BUT THIS IS A SOAP. btw..Palmer aka James Mitchell in his own interview said his storyline was pure INCESTUOUS. His words not mine. His character sniffed Nina's scarf with lustuous feelings. I guess that's better than being a Lesbian? Phoebe talked about people and looked down her nose at people of regular means like they were dirt. That's better than being Gay i guess?? Marian slept with 17yr old Tad ... That's much better than being a transgender I guess? Something medically that has shown MOST of the time is a physically predetermined hormonal situation. Why not start a lynch mob to kill people with different lifestyles than our own just because it's different.....oh wait that's already being done ... it's called Terrorism.

Just my opinion....I know it's like a behind .... everyone has one. Lest's just start learning how to respect people for their morals not their sexual preferences.

Let's not spread more hate just because of a storyline.

#16   2006/12/15 08:18AM
    labar_cenici...

I'm with Ms Kane on this one. In my opinion, some people need to open their minds a little. I don't want to call anyone prude, old or boring, but come on! But, if this character or storyline is too "freakish" for some, I agree they should stop watching. I, for one, plan on giving it a chance. I already like Zarf (horrible as the name may be).I have a feeling AMC will survive.

#17   2006/12/18 06:58PM
    keboyd

Call me crazy, but I like Zarf. Could of come up with a better name for him, but then again he is a rock star. I think he/she and Bianca could make for a great storyline.

#18   2006/12/18 07:11PM
    djeanp

I guess Zarf will grow on me. Those song lyrics were obviously all about him having to kill the person he is to become the person she is supposed to be.

#19   2006/12/19 10:46PM
    winston

~)

Quote labar_cenicienta: I don't like the name Zarf, but this guy is cool, people! I find him sexy even though I must admit, the more I watch, the more I can see the trandgender storyline he talked about when he was on The View.

When I saw him on the view, my first thought was that he is a gay guy playing a transgender. He is just too feminine. Not very attractive either. And just for the storyline, if he was born in Indiana, where did he get the English accent?

#20   2006/12/20 07:09AM
    Chrissi

I think it's about time we had 'real' storylines on soaps. This is 'real', and in my opinion... a good storyline that we all can learn from.

Kudos to AMC.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list