List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Zarf

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Zarf

Started by babygurl2 at 2006/12/09 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/20 07:41AM, Views: 1606, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/09 07:06PM
    Zarf
    babygurl2

What a messed up name that is.I guess AMC has ran out of the better names.I dont like this ___dude.Or is he suppost to be gay may i ask?

Be careful of how you word your sentences. I've removed some content to ensure guidelines are being met.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/20 07:06AM
    #2   2006/12/09 07:23PM
    Re: Zarf
    happi

Quote babygurl2: What a messed up name that is.I guess AMC has ran out of the better names.I dont like this gay looking dude.Or is he suppost to be gay may i ask?

he's having a sex change to become a women so they are doing a transgender storyline.

#3   2006/12/09 07:35PM
    babygurl2

Quote happi:
    Quote babygurl2: What a messed up name that is.I guess AMC has ran out of the better names.I dont like this gay looking dude.Or is he suppost to be gay may i ask?

he's having a sex change to become a women so they are doing a transgender storyline.
    Omg

#4   2006/12/11 10:30AM
    Qua--

This is the first time ever a soap has tackled the topic of transgender...

Zarf is a love interest for Bianca

#5   2006/12/11 10:47AM
    PattiD

Poor Binx, can't they come up with someone more appropriate for her?? This guy is a wacko. (To say the least!!!)

#6   2006/12/11 11:13AM
    Zarf
    pjones2005

~) I have watched AMC since Erica & Jeff were first married.....long time, many years, many a story line, but this is just going to far......I have friends who stopped watching when Binks came out, but I was okay with that...but what/who is Zarf??? Now we have two "mysterious" deaths in one week......& in my opinion, there are a couple more this "mysterious" event could (&SHOULD)remove One opinion I read was Zarf will kill, go away, become Zarfette, and return to fall in love with Binks, thus another long term story line......Don't get me wrong, I understand it is Soap Land, and nobody has the right baby, ever stays married, & is related to everyone without even knowing it!! , but this storyline is going WAY out in left field......I guess I am getting to old, and the AMC members I grew up with, had babies with, my "other" family, have gone through some serious changes..(I miss Mrytle & Palmer & Opal, and how about Little Pete?)....I hope this story line does not get so freaky that the "old" folks like me end up watching something on The DIY channel at 1:00........Pj

#7   2006/12/11 11:47AM
    happi

Quote pjones2005: I have watched AMC since Erica & Jeff were first married.....long time, many years, many a story line, but this is just going to far......I have friends who stopped watching when Binks came out, but I was okay with that...but what/who is Zarf??? Now we have two "mysterious" deaths in one week......& in my opinion, there are a couple more this "mysterious" event could (&SHOULD)remove One opinion I read was Zarf will kill, go away, become Zarfette, and return to fall in love with Binks, thus another long term story line......Don't get me wrong, I understand it is Soap Land, and nobody has the right baby, ever stays married, & is related to everyone without even knowing it!! , but this storyline is going WAY out in left field......I guess I am getting to old, and the AMC members I grew up with, had babies with, my "other" family, have gone through some serious changes..(I miss Mrytle & Palmer & Opal, and how about Little Pete?)....I hope this story line does not get so freaky that the "old" folks like me end up watching something on The DIY channel at 1:00........Pj

i just read in soap opera digest that maggies coming back.
    i wonder if they'll make this story line even stranger?

#8   2006/12/11 03:27PM
    kriz

that is just a real ugly name!!
    babygurl2,
    how did you get that sexy pic of john?
    can you tell me how i can get one??

#9   2006/12/12 08:13AM
    labar_cenici...

I don't like the name Zarf, but this guy is cool, people! I find him sexy even though I must admit, the more I watch, the more I can see the trandgender storyline he talked about when he was on The View.

#10   2006/12/13 09:20AM
    PattiD

Quote pjones2005: I have watched AMC since Erica & Jeff were first married.....long time, many years, many a story line, but this is just going to far......I have friends who stopped watching when Binks came out, but I was okay with that...but what/who is Zarf??? Now we have two "mysterious" deaths in one week......& in my opinion, there are a couple more this "mysterious" event could (&SHOULD)remove One opinion I read was Zarf will kill, go away, become Zarfette, and return to fall in love with Binks, thus another long term story line......Don't get me wrong, I understand it is Soap Land, and nobody has the right baby, ever stays married, & is related to everyone without even knowing it!! , but this storyline is going WAY out in left field......I guess I am getting to old, and the AMC members I grew up with, had babies with, my "other" family, have gone through some serious changes..(I miss Mrytle & Palmer & Opal, and how about Little Pete?)....I hope this story line does not get so freaky that the "old" folks like me end up watching something on The DIY channel at 1:00........Pj

Hey PJ, I know how you feel. I'm no prude, but the storylines get less believable with each day. Maybe they're (the writers) are trying to lure in the younger crowd, but us long time, faithfull viewers deswerve some consideration too. With that said, with Maggie (Binx's "ex" lover) coming back, I can only begin to imagine the triangle that will be created on this one!!!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list