List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: I'm gonna miss this site for awhile!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I'm gonna miss this site for awhile!!

Started by dgraham at 2006/12/07 09:46AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/04 05:31AM, Views: 1077, Replies: 11
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/01/04 05:08AM
    Re: I'm gonna miss this site for awhile!!
    Patti D

Quote dgraham: Hey everyone, I'm back!!! I've really missed everyone's posts for the past month. I have a lot of catching up to do. I watched all the shows but missed what everyone had to say! I guess I will have to break down and get an internet connection at home. I'm on a computer all day at work so I never bothered.

Wow!! A lot has happened over the past month. Don't care for the Zarf/Zoey storyline, Erica needs to grow up, they need to find the killer already, they need to find Kate, etc. That's just for starters!!

dgraham- Let me be the first to welcome you back!!! You've been missed! A lot has been going on here in the boards and in Pine Valley too. I was "off" during New Years, busy moving. It's had to be "out of touch" with everyone onthe boards!! Again, it's good to see you're back, I'm looking forward to your posts. I hope that all went well with your surgery!!!

#12   2007/01/04 05:31AM
    Re: I'm gonna miss this site for awhile!!
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Patti D:
    Quote dgraham: Hey everyone, I'm back!!! I've really missed everyone's posts for the past month. I have a lot of catching up to do. I watched all the shows but missed what everyone had to say! I guess I will have to break down and get an internet connection at home. I'm on a computer all day at work so I never bothered.

Wow!! A lot has happened over the past month. Don't care for the Zarf/Zoey storyline, Erica needs to grow up, they need to find the killer already, they need to find Kate, etc. That's just for starters!!

dgraham- Let me be the first to welcome you back!!! You've been missed! A lot has been going on here in the boards and in Pine Valley too. I was "off" during New Years, busy moving. It's had to be "out of touch" with everyone onthe boards!! Again, it's good to see you're back, I'm looking forward to your posts. I hope that all went well with your surgery!!!

Welcome back to both of you dg,I am new since you have been gone,I hope your surgery went well,I had surgery on my right are in 2001 so I really feel for you,best wishes for a speedy recovery.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list