List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: I'm gonna miss this site for awhile!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I'm gonna miss this site for awhile!!

Started by dgraham at 2006/12/07 09:46AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/04 05:31AM, Views: 1011, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/07 09:46AM
    I'm gonna miss this site for awhile!!
    dgraham

I'll be having my 6th surgery on my arm tomorrow and will be away from my office for awhile. I will really miss this site and reading what everyone thinks!!!! Be back in January sometime, hope everyone has a great holiday.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/07 09:48AM
    #2   2006/12/07 10:22AM
    Re: I'm gonna miss this site for awhile!!
    Chrissi

Your posts will be missed, dg!! Best of luck with your surgery. Please let us know how things go!!

Lots of good vibes being sent your way!! Happy Holidays!!

#3   2006/12/07 10:26AM
    dgraham

Quote Chrissi: Your posts will be missed, dg!! Best of luck with your surgery. Please let us know how things go!!

Lots of good vibes being sent your way!! Happy Holidays!!

Thanks SOOOO much!! I'm really going to miss reading everyone's posts! I'll have a lot to catch up on come January. At least I'll be able to actually watch everyday since I'll be home. You have a great holiday too.

#4   2006/12/07 10:36AM
    Chrissi

Well watching is always the best!! May I ask what type of surgery you're having? I hope this is the last one! Six is a lot of surgery.

I suppose at least you get all of the holidays off... that is a positive!

#5   2006/12/07 10:46AM
    dgraham

Quote Chrissi: Well watching is always the best!! May I ask what type of surgery you're having? I hope this is the last one! Six is a lot of surgery.

I suppose at least you get all of the holidays off... that is a positive!

I fell on the ice a few years ago and landed on my right elbow. Since then I've had muscles, tendons, ligaments, and nerves moved and replaced. Now they have to remove a piece of bone, resurface it, and reconnect all the tendons to the resurfaced area. It's so swollen and painful they are afraid if they don't a bone infection could set in. The bad thing is, I just found out about this surgery Monday and haven't bought a thing for Christmas yet and won't be able to drive for a few weeks! Good thing my daughter is 12 and understands what is going on.

#6   2006/12/07 01:10PM
    PattiD

DG - Good luck on the surgery! I'll miss your witty posts. Take care & get some rest. See you in January!!!

#7   2006/12/07 02:26PM
    msbobbie50

Yeah,See your Post in January. Best Wishes and Happy Holidays

#8   2006/12/08 09:16AM
    ModJoy

Happy Holidays and good luck on your surgery!

Take care and eat lots of Christmas candy [good for healing.]

-Joy

#9   2006/12/08 11:47AM
    Chrissi

Oh Dg, I'm so sorry to hear about your fall. One fall can mean a lot of downtime. I hope that your recovery goes well.

Big hugs!
    Chrissi

#10   2007/01/04 05:00AM
    dgraham

Hey everyone, I'm back!!! I've really missed everyone's posts for the past month. I have a lot of catching up to do. I watched all the shows but missed what everyone had to say! I guess I will have to break down and get an internet connection at home. I'm on a computer all day at work so I never bothered.

Wow!! A lot has happened over the past month. Don't care for the Zarf/Zoey storyline, Erica needs to grow up, they need to find the killer already, they need to find Kate, etc. That's just for starters!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list