List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Jeffrey Carlson on The View

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jeffrey Carlson on The View

Started by labar_cenicienta at 2006/12/07 08:28AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/12 11:02AM, Views: 598, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/12/07 08:28AM
    Jeffrey Carlson on The View
    labar_cenici...

Jeffrey Carlson was on The View yesterday talking about how his rock star character will turn out to be a transgender and his (the character's) journey into becoming a woman. I was really surprised by this. I'm glad AMC will do this type of storyline, I just wish they'd brought in a different character for that. I have a thing for the rock star type and Jeffrey Carlson really fit the part. I would've liked him to be straight because he's really sexy and I could've developed a crush on the character.

#2   2006/12/07 01:45PM
    Re: Jeffrey Carlson on The View
    happi

i wish i would of seen the view when jeffrey carlson was on. he's a cutie!!!
    will have to see how they play out this storyline.. i agree with labar_cenicienta in wishing they would of kept him straight..

#3   2006/12/07 01:49PM
    PattiD

This guy is definately a strange character. My only "problem" with him is that he speaks almost in riddles. I'd better understand him if he would just talk normally. What I don't understand is his significance / purpose to the show?!!

#4   2006/12/12 08:09AM
    labar_cenici...

From what he said on The View, it looks like he'll be involved with Bianca (the whole deal about how it'll turn out his character has always felt like a woman). As for being "strange", he is suppose to be an eccentric rock star, right? I have no trouble understanding him, though.

#5   2006/12/12 10:59AM
    jazzigirl

all the hints on the show are pointing to zarf as a serial killer, so naturally its not him, right? but i too think he is sexy and would make a good story or him to try to "turn" bianca or just be a love story without it being a sexual relationship

#6   2006/12/12 11:02AM
    jazzigirl

was this guy , (CARLSON) on hill street blues? is he the same guy who played the sweetly gay receptioist type person on hill street blues a few years ago? i always thought he was cute too

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list