List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Simone's demise

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Simone's demise

Started by bralady38 at 2006/12/05 03:29AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/05 06:16PM, Views: 652, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/12/05 03:29AM
    Simone's demise
    bralady38

After watching yesterday episode are we supposed to believe that Simone killed herself. I guess we are to believe that she took the drugs and then laid down put a flower by her head and just died with her hands with some kind of ribbon on them. Do the writers take us for dummies

#2   2006/12/05 12:02PM
    Re: Simone's demise
    PattiD

Maybe if there had been more of a storyline prior to her dying, it would have been more believable. How are we (the viewers) suppose to believe the drug overdose thing when it was never hinted about or mentioned before?

#3   2006/12/05 04:04PM
    CHScott

Hi all

I think it is shameful the way they just literally kicked Simone off the show. We barely see her for months and months on end, suddenly she's back for an episode or so and then wham..she's dead..I bet all the actors standing around her were standing there trying to look sad but probably thinking..."Am I next" ... get ready ..there will be many more from what I hear...the next being Erin..Oh well..I've said many times over the last year how bad I thought AMC was and now I think it's even worse...

peace out

cary

#4   2006/12/05 06:16PM
    valacent

U know i think the whole simone thing is crappy. They could of kept her on they could of had her as a love interest for JR since he's gonna need one. I am so threw with Babe. It would of been nice to see her clash with "The New" JR. She could of been the homewrecker and Clashed with Babe too since all the weirdos want Babe and Josh Together. I think Simone was the only girl that i liked to watch on the show besides greenlee whos not on there anymore so now where will the show go. Kill Babe off Plz.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list