List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: In Honor of FATHERS DAY.....A QUESTIONAIRE ....What do You think?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

In Honor of FATHERS DAY.....A QUESTIONAIRE ....What do You think?

Started by EZRA511 at 2008/05/19 05:40PM
    Latest post: 2008/05/20 07:06AM, Views: 734, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2008/05/19 05:40PM
    In Honor of FATHERS DAY.....A QUESTIONAIRE ....What do You think?
    EZRA511

In Honor of FATHERS DAY, lets have a SPECIAL FATHERS DAY QUESTIONAIRE...Feel free to COPY and PASTE the QUESTIONS and put in your OWN ANSWERS, CAN SPAN ANY TIME IN THE SHOWS HISTORY.

HERE goes.....

1)The TOWNS NICEST DAD..
    My Choice : DERECK FREY (why?) Stayed behind and keeping his JOB as the LAUGHING stock of P.V.'S POLICE DEPARTMENT, instead of moving to HAWAIIS and BECOMING THEIRS!!!

2) TOWNS CHEAPEST DAD...
    My Choice: Sorry I have 3 here.....ZACH, RYAN,JR ( Why) They all have access to PRIVATE JETS, and yet we still havent seen them take their KIDS TO DISNEY WORLD ON THEM!!

TOWNS COLDEST DAD....
    MY Choice TREVOR DILLON.....Was thrown in a FREEZER and forced to give up his job as a COP and become one of the GORDONS FISHERMEN!!!

4) TOWNS SCARIEST DAD:

My Choice: RYAN ( BANJO EYES) LAVERY, If you need a explanation as to why I chose RYAN , you need to seek professional help as much as HE DOES!!!

5) TOWNS CLASSIEST DAD ...

My Choice : PALMER CORTLAND...Nowadays ..he still keeps himself LOOKING GOOD and ready to take on the WORLD if he has to...It makes you THINK...DOES HE REALLY NEED PETEY?????

6)TOWNS HARDEST WORKING DAD...

My Choice ...JOE MARTIN: Has spent so many YEARS AT THE HOSPITAL..He might not even know he HAS A ATTIC AT HOME with a SON in it.

7)TOWNS BEST DRESSED DAD:

My Choice BILLY CLYDE TUGGLE..If you knew who he was back in the OLD DAYS of P.V. as DONNA and ESTELLES PIMP, you would remember his SUGAR FLY SUITS , you know , like a BRIGHT ORANGE JACKET with A YELLOW and ORANGE FEATHER sticking out of it.

TOWNS MOST FERTILE DAD....

My Choice : RYAN LAVERY....Dont be SURPRISED to find this GUY on the COVER of TEMPO and MAD MAGAZINE , as being the WORLDS 1ST MAN to EVER RUN OUT OF SPERM, cause he GIVES OUT SO MUCH!!!

9) TOWNS WORST DRESSED DAD...
    My Choice: SAMUEL WOODS.....Those NEON TIES HAVE TO GO!!!!!!!

10) TOWNS DAD BIGSHOT....

My Choice.....RYAN .....THINKS his SANITY and DANCING is what keeps the TOWNS WOMAN SPINNING!!!

#2   2008/05/20 07:06AM
    Re: In Honor of FATHERS DAY.....A QUESTIONAIRE ....What do You think?
    BellaMia

I have a couple to add:

JACKSON MONTGOMERY: Most "Clueless" Dad. (Has a daughter Lily who can't live on her own, yet he has NO IDEA where she has been for the past several months). (Too busy being lead around by the nose by Erica)!

GREG MADDEN: The guy who didn't have a clue what a Dad was supposed to be!

ADAM CHANDLER: Most "Self-Centered" and Domineering Dad

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list