List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Greenlee

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Greenlee

Started by Tanergirl at 2006/12/01 05:19PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/20 02:01PM, Views: 1161, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2006/12/01 05:19PM
    Greenlee
    Tanergirl

Hello, and because of my work schedule, I have not watched for almost two years. But, I am now back to my favorite soap. PLEASE, I need an update. What happened to Greenlee?

#2   2006/12/02 01:37PM
    Re: Greenlee
    Mrs. P.

Quote Tanergirl: Hello, and because of my work schedule, I have not watched for almost two years. But, I am now back to my favorite soap. PLEASE, I need an update. What happened to Greenlee?

After learning that the baby Kendall was carrying was actually Ryan's sperm and Kendall's egg, not Greenlee's, she left town. No one's heard from her since last Thanksgiving.

#3   2006/12/03 10:47AM
    PattiD

Does anyone know if Greenlee is ever going to retun to Pine Valley? After all, the character was nevedr "killed off". Boy would that make for a triangle!!! Annie/Greenlee/Ryan.

#4   2006/12/08 01:10PM
    happi

Quote PattiD: Does anyone know if Greenlee is ever going to retun to Pine Valley? After all, the character was nevedr "killed off". Boy would that make for a triangle!!! Annie/Greenlee/Ryan.

i hope she doesn't return! i was glad to see her whiney,bratty self leave town....

#5   2006/12/10 08:05PM
    AMC all the way

I'd rather see he as the whiney, bratty one that Colby...at least Greenlee was interesting.

#6   2006/12/13 11:52AM
    PattiD

Quote AMC all the way: I'd rather see he as the whiney, bratty one that Colby...at least Greenlee was interesting.

I agree, I realize that they have to fill up the rooms in the Chandler Mansion, but why Colby? There's a few actors that I can't understand for the life of me what their contribution to the show is?!?!

#7   2006/12/13 08:10PM
    AMC all the way

Like Sean or Sydney?

#8   2006/12/14 11:44AM
    Patti D

Quote AMC all the way: Like Sean or Sydney?

Good examples AMCalltheway!!! Seriously, what was the point of Sean kissing Erica? YUCK!!!! I also don't care for Zarf... JMO

#9   2006/12/17 02:08PM
    loveamc

Greenlee and kendall signed adoption papers saying that greenlee had all rights to the baby (spike) so If greenlee were ever to come back she would have spike legally! Also she gave Babe her shares of Fusion Because she said " one baby stealing bi*ch deserves another! meaning kendall stole her babe by using her own egg!! and of course babe had stolen meranda. hope that covers everything.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/20 01:56PM
    #10   2006/12/20 02:01PM
    Patti D

Quote loveamc: Greenlee and kendall signed adoption papers saying that greenlee had all rights to the baby (spike) so If greenlee were ever to come back she would have spike legally! Also she gave Babe her shares of Fusion Because she said " one baby stealing bi*ch deserves another! meaning kendall stole her babe by using her own egg!! and of course babe had stolen meranda. hope that covers everything.

loveamc, The fact that Greenlee has all parental rights to Spike would definately throw a wrench into Kendall's life since she's now so in love with Spike. That would make for a good storyline.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list