List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Dixie's Character

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dixie's Character

Started by neepooh126 at 2006/11/30 08:35PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/09 04:11AM, Views: 728, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/30 08:35PM
    Dixie's Character
    neepooh126

Why is Dixie turning into a nosey busy body-that has never been her character in all the years i have been watching AMC Dixie was always the one to keep out-Her overly concern about whos baby Crystal is carrying is sickening!!

#2   2006/11/30 09:57PM
    Re: Dixie's Character
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote neepooh126: Why is Dixie turning into a nosey busy body-that has never been her character in all the years i have been watching AMC Dixie was always the one to keep out-Her overly concern about whos baby Crystal is carrying is sickening!!

Because David told her that she was carrying Tad baby and from what I gather that has to do with her. For JR told Tad you are my father to so I think Dixie and Tad are together. I don't know but notice how Dixie doesn't tell Tad why. For Krystal admit that she been unfaithful and is lying like her daughter and if Tad and Dixie is together then that means Tad was unfaithful to her.

#3   2006/12/01 05:39AM
    dgraham

Quote DarkfairiesinTrinity:
    Quote neepooh126: Why is Dixie turning into a nosey busy body-that has never been her character in all the years i have been watching AMC Dixie was always the one to keep out-Her overly concern about whos baby Crystal is carrying is sickening!!

Because David told her that she was carrying Tad baby and from what I gather that has to do with her. For JR told Tad you are my father to so I think Dixie and Tad are together. I don't know but notice how Dixie doesn't tell Tad why. For Krystal admit that she been unfaithful and is lying like her daughter and if Tad and Dixie is together then that means Tad was unfaithful to her.

How would that mean Tad was unfaithful to her? Dixie and Tad pretty much hated each other at the time Tad slept with Krystal.

#4   2006/12/01 11:02PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote dgraham:
    Quote DarkfairiesinTrinity:

How would that mean Tad was unfaithful to her? Dixie and Tad pretty much hated each other at the time Tad slept with Krystal.

Read what I wrote because I don't know Dixie or Tad if they are together. For I start watching the show when Colby was in the tunnels and I really don't know if Tad cheat on Dixie but Krystal did admit that she cheat with Tad. The way I see it, the only way it could be a Chandler was around the time that Krystal and Adam were married or even slept together so did Krystal had cheat on Adam. I thought so because Krystal that is a Chandler. As for Tad he could have been single but I a newbie basically on almost of all soaps expect young and the restless and bold and the beautiful over a year. If I start talking about the past and it is wrong then tell me.

#5   2006/12/04 04:17PM
    jodiegail

This is a different Dixie, she has changed. She has a darker soul I feel. I guess you would to, if you had given up you baby because of a lie. I do not care for this Dixie myself, but that is a good reason why she is the way she is now. COLD, SELF CENTERED, do you really blame her????

#6   2006/12/05 10:06PM
    winston

%( I guess going through what she has gone through, would make most anyone have a darker soul. But she started getting naughty when she started sleeping with David. He played several of the women on the show. Ryans wife Gillian was one that was sad.

#7   2006/12/06 09:43AM
    PattiD

The character has changed over the years hasn't she. Dixie use to be sugar & spice, now she's more like Adam & JR. It makes for a somewhat interesting storyline, however it's hard to get use to the new Dixie.

#8   2006/12/07 04:14PM
    sunshine2

I Was once in favor of Dixie and now i am waiting for her to appear. I know that she has gone through a great deal and that can change you but there should be some of the old Dixie,too. What is with Dixie's face. Everyone on the show even the young ones have a few wrinkles. Her face stays smooth throughout. Whether emotional or serene there is no expression on her face.

#9   2006/12/08 05:55AM
    chellie

I totally agree! There is no spark to her anymore! She is so serious, and is missing something. They need to livin her up some. Even Adam and JR crack a smile and a joke here and there. She acts as if every owes HER! Isn't it actually the other way around????

#10   2006/12/08 09:43AM
    Granny Pris

I really do not enjoy the role of Dixie as I think she minds everybody's business but her own. She is not married to Tad, so the matter of the baby? with Krystal is a no brainer, it should not matter to Dixie. One child CANNOT replace another child. Please get her to understand that SHE should have a life outside of others and to start living it. Send her character back to wherever she came from.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list