List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Annie and Ryan??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Annie and Ryan??

Started by dgraham at 2006/11/30 06:43AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/06 06:21AM, Views: 558, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/11/30 06:43AM
    Annie and Ryan??
    dgraham

What does everyone think about this pairing???

#2   2006/12/01 12:17PM
    Re: Annie and Ryan??
    Jasonwantsme

I love this pairing.... Ryan is too hot to be sitting aroung Pining for Kendall waiting for her to discard Zack which I hope never happens. Ryan and Annie look good together and Ryan will be a great Daddy to Emma (for some reason, I dont trust that he is the doner only because David "knows" about it). They looked like a real family in their picture with Santa at the mall.

#3   2006/12/01 12:51PM
    kentishad

Quote Jasonwantsme: I love this pairing.... Ryan is too hot to be sitting aroung Pining for Kendall waiting for her to discard Zack which I hope never happens. Ryan and Annie look good together and Ryan will be a great Daddy to Emma (for some reason, I dont trust that he is the doner only because David "knows" about it). They looked like a real family in their picture with Santa at the mall.

I don't like it. Annie looks like a bad Greenlee imitation.

#4   2006/12/01 08:42PM
    ms. toni

Quote kentishad:
    Quote Jasonwantsme: I love this pairing.... Ryan is too hot to be sitting aroung Pining for Kendall waiting for her to discard Zack which I hope never happens. Ryan and Annie look good together and Ryan will be a great Daddy to Emma (for some reason, I dont trust that he is the doner only because David "knows" about it). They looked like a real family in their picture with Santa at the mall.

I don't like it. Annie looks like a bad Greenlee imitation.

I am with you. Annie looks like a BAD, projection of
    Greenlee. i guess I am one of the ones who love Ryan and Kendall. i have from day one. I am not feeling Annie and Ryan. they are trying to make something work that's not there.

#5   2006/12/01 10:25PM
    purpleprincess

I think Annie is nothing but trouble. She has been living off of everyone since she got there. On the episode when
    Kendall was dreaming, Annie had a smirk on her face that
    was no good. I think she wants a father for Emma.

#6   2006/12/01 10:53PM
    Jasonwantsme

Quote purpleprincess: I think Annie is nothing but trouble. She has been living off of everyone since she got there. On the episode when
    Kendall was dreaming, Annie had a smirk on her face that
    was no good. I think she wants a father for Emma.

She has tried to leave several times but Ryan convinces her to stay.

If she wants a father for Emma, she may have found him, If it's not one of Davids lies.

#7   2006/12/04 04:22PM
    jodiegail

I don't think it will last, hope it does, but I feel that Kendal will do something to destroy her relationship with ZacH(really hope not) to be with the father of her child and that is when the story will change and we will all find out that Zach is really the father of Spike (lol)

#8   2006/12/06 06:21AM
    PattiD

I agree that Annie is a poor do-over of Greenlee. I only want her around because she keeps Ryan away from Kendall, thus keeping Zach in the picture!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list