List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Zach & Spike

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Zach & Spike

Started by always... at 2006/11/30 06:17AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/08 09:35PM, Views: 973, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/30 06:17AM
    Zach & Spike
    always...

I knew when zach was holding baby spike he was going to call him son or something... I think it is going to come out that spike is ZACH'S..SON!!

#2   2006/11/30 06:19AM
    Re: Zach & Spike
    dgraham

Quote always...: I knew when zach was holding baby spike he was going to call him son or something... I think it is going to come out that spike is ZACH'S..SON!!

Do you think Zach knows Spike is his son? If he is, how is that possible?

#3   2006/11/30 09:11AM
    Zachslady

Quote always...: I knew when zach was holding baby spike he was going to call him son or something... I think it is going to come out that spike is ZACH'S..SON!!

Oh I hope so. Did you see the clip from yesterday where Ryan told Kendal he was signing over his parental rights to SPike. I really want the baby to be Zach's. Maybe Zach was a 'donor' also.

#4   2006/11/30 11:57AM
    PattiD

If Zach is a donor, I'm moving to Pine Valley!!! Seriously though, as much as I'd love Zach to be the father of Spike, I dont think it's so.

#5   2006/11/30 01:47PM
    bralady38

So everyone thinks this is Ryan's child. i am not sure, I think down the road we are going to be surprised but I don't know how. It's just a feeling

#6   2006/11/30 05:19PM
    jodiegail

OKAY! WHAT HAVE I BEEN MISSING THIS WEEK????????? HOW DID THIS TOPIC COME UP. HAS THERE BEEN SOMETHING IMPLIED ON THE SHOW. I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO WATCH IT ALL WEEK, BUT IHAVE BEEN TAPING IT.
    SO IS RYAN THE FATHER OF EMMA? WHAT IS GOING ON? PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAVE I MISSED????

#7   2006/12/01 03:02PM
    Rennee

Wasn`t it Zach who cause the blackout? And how hard do you think it would be for this man to slip a little of himself into the MIX

#8   2006/12/02 01:31PM
    Mrs. P.

Most everyone on the show was sleeping and they were showing dream sequences....ryan didn't really sign over his parental rights.

#9   2006/12/02 01:39PM
    Mrs. P.

I've noticed he calls Spike 'son' too and I agree that he will probably end up being Zach's son. Hope so!

#10   2006/12/03 10:43AM
    nina4177

Didnt they do a DNA test on Spike when Kendall was worried that Spike could be Dr Maddens. If Dr Madden was donated his sperm to everyone isnt their a possibility that Emma can be his daughter.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list