List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Erica The Tramp

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Erica The Tramp

Started by msbobbie50 at 2006/11/29 11:18PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/30 09:13AM, Views: 429, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2006/11/29 11:18PM
    Erica The Tramp
    msbobbie50

She wants to get away from Jack anyway now because she knows that Jeff wants her. She liked how he has told her how he feels about her. This is her way of Really to get the divorce NOW.

#2   2006/11/30 05:04AM
    Re: Erica The Tramp
    dgraham

I realize that All My Children IS Erica Kane, always has been. But really, must they make her so ditzy and unable to really love someone and commit to one man? Seeing her with so many husbands is really old news and that needs to change. Let her have a happy marriage and a little more substance. Acting trampy and spoiled is not very becoming of her anymore. She could get away with it when she was younger, but she's a grandmother now!

#3   2006/11/30 09:13AM
    Re: Erica The Tramp
    Zachslady

Quote dgraham: I realize that All My Children IS Erica Kane, always has been. But really, must they make her so ditzy and unable to really love someone and commit to one man? Seeing her with so many husbands is really old news and that needs to change. Let her have a happy marriage and a little more substance. Acting trampy and spoiled is not very becoming of her anymore. She could get away with it when she was younger, but she's a grandmother now!

You are so right and to lose Jack..........that would be a tremendous loss in my opinion.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list