List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Respecting Babe

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Respecting Babe

Started by bralady38 at 2006/11/28 04:45AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/07 12:05PM, Views: 1415, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2006/12/06 09:55PM
    Re: Respecting Babe
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote Nitegirl54: NO way. Babe doesn't deserve respect as a mother, wife, human being. She claims to want to stay JR's wife, Shouldn't that be his choice if he wants her as his wife now, she is the one that cheated with Josh. It made me sick to listen how she was telling Josh that he made her happy, and all that bs. Well if she really feels that way why in the heck is she going to stay married to JR. She hasn't changed any. It's the same as when she was supposedly in love with Jamie, she loved him and she loved JR. Jamie broke the law and helped kidnap her Son, and after all that, she decided that she didn't want him anymore. She reunited with JR, and now she is spouting the same exact words to Josh. How she loves both men, but she needs to be a good Mother and Wife. GMAB. Babe is pathetic, and Josh and JR should be free of this witch forever...

I agree with you with everything that you say. For the main thing is that JR need to decide if he still wants Babe as his wife and she can't focus to be with him. For the way it seems that Babe run to another guy when things get to tough like with Josh and reuniting with JR. For JR is not perfect and has made some mistakes but still he is mad at Babe and Babe need to give him some space and if he doesn't want to work it out with her well there is nothing that she can do about it just go though the divorce. If that happens then they should make it easier for Little A sake or I really think that he is too young to understand anything and I don't think that Babe deserve the house since they do live with their parents. But I agree JR need to be free from her.

#22   2006/12/07 04:36AM
    dgraham

Quote DarkfairiesinTrinity:
    Quote Nitegirl54: NO way. Babe doesn't deserve respect as a mother, wife, human being. She claims to want to stay JR's wife, Shouldn't that be his choice if he wants her as his wife now, she is the one that cheated with Josh. It made me sick to listen how she was telling Josh that he made her happy, and all that bs. Well if she really feels that way why in the heck is she going to stay married to JR. She hasn't changed any. It's the same as when she was supposedly in love with Jamie, she loved him and she loved JR. Jamie broke the law and helped kidnap her Son, and after all that, she decided that she didn't want him anymore. She reunited with JR, and now she is spouting the same exact words to Josh. How she loves both men, but she needs to be a good Mother and Wife. GMAB. Babe is pathetic, and Josh and JR should be free of this witch forever...

I agree with you with everything that you say. For the main thing is that JR need to decide if he still wants Babe as his wife and she can't focus to be with him. For the way it seems that Babe run to another guy when things get to tough like with Josh and reuniting with JR. For JR is not perfect and has made some mistakes but still he is mad at Babe and Babe need to give him some space and if he doesn't want to work it out with her well there is nothing that she can do about it just go though the divorce. If that happens then they should make it easier for Little A sake or I really think that he is too young to understand anything and I don't think that Babe deserve the house since they do live with their parents. But I agree JR need to be free from her.

Why does JR need to be free from Babe??? JR tried to KILL babe!!! She stuck by him through that so I think JR should stink by Babe through this. Maybe they will end up divorced, but JR has no right to be treating Babe so badly when he tried to KILL her. He needs to remember how lucky he is to not be in prison because Babe stuck by him and got the charges dropped so JR could have his life back.

#23   2006/12/07 12:05PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote dgraham:
    Quote DarkfairiesinTrinity:

Why does JR need to be free from Babe??? JR tried to KILL babe!!! She stuck by him through that so I think JR should stink by Babe through this. Maybe they will end up divorced, but JR has no right to be treating Babe so badly when he tried to KILL her. He needs to remember how lucky he is to not be in prison because Babe stuck by him and got the charges dropped so JR could have his life back.

Are you saying that gives her the right to cheat on JR. For where I am come from both of them are wrong no matter how serious a transgession it is. And like I said I didn't watch the show when JR almost kill Babe but in my opinion JR try to play nice to make up for that mistake. I mean the whole times that Babe was keeping this secret JR was defending her to Colby wouldn't even believe his own sister, gave her custody over Little A, and basically try to be the best husband so he had make up for it. But still Babe is holding on to JR and maybe JR forgives Babe since Babe did the same. But still Babe need to give JR some time to cool off. I mean Babe tells him that she slept with Josh instead of dealing with it actually trying to talk to Babe he ran off looking for Josh and end up in the hospital because he sneak into Josh room got drunk from Josh mini-fridge and since Erica and Bianca won't let him out of the room so he won't hurt anyone he crash though a window and fell. So he is angry and hurt and that is why Babe need to stop pushing him. I mean if JR still love Babe then he will forgive her.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list