List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Respecting Babe

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Respecting Babe

Started by bralady38 at 2006/11/28 04:45AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/07 12:05PM, Views: 1487, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2006/11/29 01:41PM
    Re: Respecting Babe
    kentishad

Quote scorpio1120:
    Quote kentishad:
    Quote dgraham:
    Quote PattiD: I think that Babe is getting exactly what she deserves. After watching the video tape that Dr. Hayward left at Adam's house, I think Krystal will be getting her
    comeupings too!! I can't wait to see the fireworks at the Chandler Mansion on Thanksgiving!!!

What about everything the Chandlers have done to people?!? What about everything JR has done to Babe?!? That's all okay? Yea, Babe and Krystal made mistakes, but nothing worse than JR and Adam has done, in fact, the Chandlers have done much worse to people.

Both JR and Babe deserve to be locked away so that they don't screw up their son's life because both are just as bad as the other.

Your righ one is just as bad as the other. However, JR does have a problem with alcohol, drugs, and issues of feeling abadoned by his mother. What's Babe's excuse for marrying a man for his money without first getting divorced from her first husband. Then sleepling with his brother when she first got to town. Then steeling Bianca's baby. Then telling JR his son was dead and running off with Jamie. JR can go to rehab to learn how to handle his problems. Babe has no excuses for the poor decisions she has made.
    I also don't think neith Josh nor Jeff have the right to be so self-rightous.

Alcohol doesn't excuse his constant need to murder those who hurt him. He and Babe deserve to be put away because apparently all of the money in the world can't cure his anti-social personality or her overall need to bang everyone.

#12   2006/11/29 05:47PM
    hopingforsom...

well I don't think that people respect Babe I mean this is really not real. I mean everyone on Babe side thinks that it was okay to sleep with Josh. Especially her mother who has slept with Tad and still lying but everyone on JR side Adam, Colby, Jaime and maybe Dixie she is driving me crazy not putting babe in her place well they think that Babe need to be out of the family. I mean is she stupid she cheat on JR with Josh, he drinks and he crash though a window and every since then JR has not really open to her. I mean in fact he say some really horrible things to Babe or about Babe and she is still living at the house because Adam says it is okay. And what gets me is that Krystal is defending Babe to Adam. Did she ever once say to Adam well I hope that JR is okay. When this is not about what JR did for JR felt so bad so hurt that he jump out of a window. I mean I know that JR is using alchocol as an escape from his problems and maybe he need to save himself from himself but he can't do that with Babe and Adam is furious with Babe for she is getting exactly what she deserves. In this case Krystal should defend Babe to Adam and I know that her daughter and Krystal is just like Babe and no wonder she is defending Babe. And JR need help need professional help so he can deal with his problem that doesn't include hurting himself or others and if Babe really loves JR then she would let JR be angry with her give him space because all the talk that Babe is going to be a family with JR is just wishful thinking coming from Babe. Now if JR loves Babe then yeah he would hurt, be betrayal even be angry but he will work it out with her. Until then she need to leave JR alone and not push so hard.

#13   2006/11/29 06:07PM
    kentishad

Quote hopingforsomedailylo: well I don't think that people respect Babe I mean this is really not real. I mean everyone on Babe side thinks that it was okay to sleep with Josh. Especially her mother who has slept with Tad and still lying but everyone on JR side Adam, Colby, Jaime and maybe Dixie she is driving me crazy not putting babe in her place well they think that Babe need to be out of the family. I mean is she stupid she cheat on JR with Josh, he drinks and he crash though a window and every since then JR has not really open to her. I mean in fact he say some really horrible things to Babe or about Babe and she is still living at the house because Adam says it is okay. And what gets me is that Krystal is defending Babe to Adam. Did she ever once say to Adam well I hope that JR is okay. When this is not about what JR did for JR felt so bad so hurt that he jump out of a window. I mean I know that JR is using alchocol as an escape from his problems and maybe he need to save himself from himself but he can't do that with Babe and Adam is furious with Babe for she is getting exactly what she deserves. In this case Krystal should defend Babe to Adam and I know that her daughter and Krystal is just like Babe and no wonder she is defending Babe. And JR need help need professional help so he can deal with his problem that doesn't include hurting himself or others and if Babe really loves JR then she would let JR be angry with her give him space because all the talk that Babe is going to be a family with JR is just wishful thinking coming from Babe. Now if JR loves Babe then yeah he would hurt, be betrayal even be angry but he will work it out with her. Until then she need to leave JR alone and not push so hard.

No amount of love in the world can make that relationship last.

#14   2006/11/30 04:10AM
    bralady38

I have to agree with you, I think these 2 should call it a day and move on. I am so tired of hearing them accuse each other of whose right and whose wrong. Their marriage was based on a lie, and the lying and cheating hasn't stopped. I just want to bang their heads together

#15   2006/11/30 05:22PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote bralady38: I have to agree with you, I think these 2 should call it a day and move on. I am so tired of hearing them accuse each other of whose right and whose wrong. Their marriage was based on a lie, and the lying and cheating hasn't stopped. I just want to bang their heads together

Okay couples goes though a lot but that doesn't mean anything if they don't have love but sometimes love just aint enough.

#16   2006/12/03 11:06AM
    PattiD

With all the money JR has, he couldn't buy enough love to make this work. I myself don't see any chemistry between Babe & JR. I found JR & Kendall more believable. JMO.

#17   2006/12/03 10:10PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote PattiD: With all the money JR has, he couldn't buy enough love to make this work. I myself don't see any chemistry between Babe & JR. I found JR & Kendall more believable. JMO.

Well you are right money doesn't buy love and I think that if Bianca didn't say that was like girls then maybe she can hook up with JR. I mean I don't know ya about ya but it is easy to go back in the closet then it is easy to come out. If you know what I mean and JR needs someone more on his level. I mean at least don't crying into someone arms because life doesn't the way she plans.

#18   2006/12/04 04:08PM
    jodiegail

I do agree with you. The Chandlers have treated people bad for years and still continue do to so. Babe and Krystal are not perfect, but atleast they haven't tried to kill people.

#19   2006/12/04 07:03PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote jodiegail: I do agree with you. The Chandlers have treated people bad for years and still continue do to so. Babe and Krystal are not perfect, but atleast they haven't tried to kill people.

So maybe Babe doesn't know a good thing when it hit her and sins are not on levels for they were wrong and so were Chandler.

#20   2006/12/04 10:22PM
    Nitegirl54

NO way. Babe doesn't deserve respect as a mother, wife, human being. She claims to want to stay JR's wife, Shouldn't that be his choice if he wants her as his wife now, she is the one that cheated with Josh. It made me sick to listen how she was telling Josh that he made her happy, and all that bs. Well if she really feels that way why in the heck is she going to stay married to JR. She hasn't changed any. It's the same as when she was supposedly in love with Jamie, she loved him and she loved JR. Jamie broke the law and helped kidnap her Son, and after all that, she decided that she didn't want him anymore. She reunited with JR, and now she is spouting the same exact words to Josh. How she loves both men, but she needs to be a good Mother and Wife. GMAB. Babe is pathetic, and Josh and JR should be free of this witch forever...

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list