List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Respecting Babe

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Respecting Babe

Started by bralady38 at 2006/11/28 04:45AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/07 12:05PM, Views: 1384, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/28 04:45AM
    Respecting Babe
    bralady38

Just finished watching yesterday episode and I couldn't believe it when Josh yelled at Adam to pay Babe the respect she desevered. You got to kidding. Under the circumstances if I were Adam I would have reacted the same way

Does any one here think Babe deserves any respect

#2   2006/11/28 05:04AM
    Re: Respecting Babe
    dgraham

No, Babe doesn't deserve any respect for what she did. She does, however, deserve the chance to make things right with JR and his family. Afterall, JR did MUCH worse to Babe. I would rather be cheated on (it was only one time), then a murder victim! JR should forgive Babe after everything he did to her.

#3   2006/11/28 05:42AM
    Qua--

I kinda agree with you dgraham.

#4   2006/11/28 06:33AM
    allie_colleg...

me too!

#5   2006/11/28 09:26AM
    Zachslady

Quote dgraham: No, Babe doesn't deserve any respect for what she did. She does, however, deserve the chance to make things right with JR and his family. Afterall, JR did MUCH worse to Babe. I would rather be cheated on (it was only one time), then a murder victim! JR should forgive Babe after everything he did to her.

I feel the same way. Everyone deserves a second chance. I only started watching in September so I don't know the list of things Babe has done, but I like the actress that portrays Babe and I think she does a fantastic job.

#6   2006/11/28 11:21AM
    PattiD

I think that Babe is getting exactly what she deserves. After watching the video tape that Dr. Hayward left at Adam's house, I think Krystal will be getting her
    comeupings too!! I can't wait to see the fireworks at the Chandler Mansion on Thanksgiving!!!

#7   2006/11/29 04:51AM
    dgraham

Quote PattiD: I think that Babe is getting exactly what she deserves. After watching the video tape that Dr. Hayward left at Adam's house, I think Krystal will be getting her
    comeupings too!! I can't wait to see the fireworks at the Chandler Mansion on Thanksgiving!!!

What about everything the Chandlers have done to people?!? What about everything JR has done to Babe?!? That's all okay? Yea, Babe and Krystal made mistakes, but nothing worse than JR and Adam has done, in fact, the Chandlers have done much worse to people.

#8   2006/11/29 12:23PM
    kentishad

Quote dgraham:
    Quote PattiD: I think that Babe is getting exactly what she deserves. After watching the video tape that Dr. Hayward left at Adam's house, I think Krystal will be getting her

What about everything the Chandlers have done to people?!? What about everything JR has done to Babe?!? That's all okay? Yea, Babe and Krystal made mistakes, but nothing worse than JR and Adam has done, in fact, the Chandlers have done much worse to people.

Both JR and Babe deserve to be locked away so that they don't screw up their son's life because both are just as bad as the other.

#9   2006/11/29 12:43PM
    scorpio1120

Quote kentishad:
    Quote dgraham:

Both JR and Babe deserve to be locked away so that they don't screw up their son's life because both are just as bad as the other.

Your righ one is just as bad as the other. However, JR does have a problem with alcohol, drugs, and issues of feeling abadoned by his mother. What's Babe's excuse for marrying a man for his money without first getting divorced from her first husband. Then sleepling with his brother when she first got to town. Then steeling Bianca's baby. Then telling JR his son was dead and running off with Jamie. JR can go to rehab to learn how to handle his problems. Babe has no excuses for the poor decisions she has made.
    I also don't think neith Josh nor Jeff have the right to be so self-rightous.

#10   2006/11/29 12:48PM
    PattiD

Hey Scorpio.... Great minds think alike!! I know it's just a soap opera, but compare it to real life and I think that you'd pretty much get some of the same endings there too!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list