List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Jack and Erica

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack and Erica

Started by Zachslady at 2006/11/26 03:15PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/03 11:10AM, Views: 450, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2006/11/26 03:15PM
    Jack and Erica
    Zachslady

Do you want this marriage to survive?
    If not, who do you want them paired with?

Please tell me what is Erica's problem with Jack? WHy did she move out? I can't figure it out.

#2   2006/11/26 09:37PM
    Re: Jack and Erica
    msbobbie50

I think she moved out because of Sean Montgomery arrival,but then as U see she tells Jack she need to stay because of her new show that's was coming out and she needed no DISTRACTION(S),but as of now she has an ATTRACTION of Jeff Martin(The Doc.) they have even kissed each other before her husband knocked on her hotel door,oh by the way Jeff is staying right across the hall from her. He also told Erica he's falling in love with a married woman. Let's see what Erica will do now?

#3   2006/11/27 05:38AM
    PattiD

I think that Jack needs a woman who will love HIM. Unfortunately, Erica loves only HERSELF. That's just how it is. I would like to see Jack with Brooke, but since she's leaving the show after 30 years, I don't see that happening. Erica has already been paired with most of the men on the show in one way or another. I liked her with Mike Roy & with Jeremy, way back in the day. I also enjoyed seeing her & Adam got at it, since both characters are so much alike.

#4   2006/11/27 04:16PM
    lusciousbabe

come on . erica has been through a lot. her father left her and she was raped and a child and now she finds out the child she aborted wasn't aborted. i speak as a rape victim and whose father left. it takes a lot of years to get over these things and lot of therapy. she does not love herself, right now she thinks she's the only she could count on even though that's not true. erica has been through a lot of mariages because she 's looking for someone tro love her the way her daddy didn't. erica's mom should bought her to therapy. erica needs extensive therapy

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/27 04:16PM
    #5   2006/11/28 09:21AM
    Zachslady

That is all true. I just hate that after all these years, the two finally marry and now they are having these problems. All marriages have problems but they survive if the love is strong. I just always felt that Jack was her true love of her life. I wanted them together for so long, and I always felt Jackson understood Erica better than anyone.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/28 09:22AM
    #6   2006/11/28 11:27AM
    PattiD

Don't get me wrong I like Jack & Erica, I just feel that the storyline has gone south badly. Remember the Banyan Tree wedding ceremony? What happened? I would like to see Jack happy and obviously Erica can't do that, after all she's busy making googly eyes at Jeff all the time, what does she expect Jack to do?

#7   2006/11/29 03:07PM
    sunshine2

All of you are right in your opinions. I think of jack as the only man that has truly loved Erica. but then, thinking back there was Mike&Jeremy. These men knew exactly who Erica is and was. Jack is the one now that knows all you need to know about the lady and he still loves her. I Think it's about time to let Erica have a husband that she can love and fight with, without her running away scared. It is time for her to be happy and it is time for her to finally grow up. I am so tired of her always blaming others for things going wrong in her life. but there is one thing for sure, this actress knows her stuff. I would give her an award every year for the best character in soap operas and there ARE some good ones in soap opera land. SUSAN LUCCI-----"YOU GO GIRL"

#8   2006/11/29 03:41PM
    Zachslady

Sunshine you're so right and that is why she needs to be with Jack. THere is so much passion between the two and when they talk to each other they actually 'flirt'.No he is her soulmate and not Jeff. When Jeff kissed her it was 'flat' no passion, sort of like kissing your brother (not in an abnormal way) Honey I would be home so fast your head would spin just knowing Jackson Montgomery was waiting for me. Helloo Erica, honey wake up and smell the coffee.

#9   2006/12/01 10:16PM
    purpleprincess

I think Erica really loves Jack and I really felt bad
    for her when he sent her stuff. She realized her mistakes
    the night he came to the hotel and her really big one
    on Thanksgiving. Although she likes it that Jeff wants
    her, she really wants to be back with Jack.

#10   2006/12/03 11:10AM
    PattiD

I think Erica had more passion with Jack's brother, Travis. Let's bring back Dimitri so he can lock Erica up in the family crypt!!!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list