List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Lily and Jonathon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Jonathon

Started by andreadav at 2006/11/22 07:32AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/10 08:01PM, Views: 1382, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/22 07:32AM
    Lily and Jonathon
    andreadav

Does anyone think that Jonathon and Lily will get back together? I really enjoyed their story. Now that don't really ever show them. I think Jonathon either needs to fight for lily or if that don't happen at least not be with Amanda.

#2   2006/11/22 09:03AM
    Re: Lily and Jonathon
    dgraham

I would have liked for Jonathon and Lily to get back together but I really don't see that happening. As for Jonathon and Amanda, I hope they DO get together. Amanda has nothing but love and hope for Jonathon and I think they work together.

#3   2006/11/23 09:11PM
    AMCalltheway

I want Lilly & Jonathan back together and Amanda can be the surrogate for their kid. LOL

#4   2006/11/24 05:44AM
    PattiD

I like Jonathan better when he's "bad". So I don't see them getting back together, although who knows in Pine Valley. I must say that Jonathan and Amanda have better chemistry. Lily is just too half-baked for my taste.

#5   2006/11/24 07:13PM
    babygurl2

Quote PattiD: I like Jonathan better when he's "bad". So I don't see them getting back together, although who knows in Pine Valley. I must say that Jonathan and Amanda have better chemistry. Lily is just too half-baked for my taste.
    i disagree lily, and jonathan should be to gether . amanda will use him, shes a lot like her mother.

#6   2006/11/24 10:12PM
    aurora80

~) I really love lily and jonathon as a couple. Should get back together. Lily just needs time. Need more lily and jonathon on AMC.

#7   2006/11/24 10:27PM
    AwesomeBlossom

Quote andreadav: Does anyone think that Jonathon and Lily will get back together? I really enjoyed their story. Now that don't really ever show them. I think Jonathon either needs to fight for lily or if that don't happen at least not be with Amanda.

I truly believe that they will not runite; SADLY.
    Jonathons sems to hav taken of a blighted dark side to an extent.
    Blossom

#8   2006/11/26 02:34PM
    TCLPN

BORING AS IT GETS!

#9   2006/11/28 06:19AM
    allie_colleg...

*****The parents of Leven Ramblin had this SL squashed until at least she's 18 - she 16 he's 30something - there hooking her up with petey cortlandt - palmer and opal's son!*****

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/28 01:33PM
    #10   2006/11/28 11:42AM
    PattiD

Thank heavens for parental intervention. The whole Lily / Jonathan thing is boring and painful to watch IMO.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list