List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: The problem with Babe

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The problem with Babe

Started by soaplover26 at 2006/11/21 02:38PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/26 01:47PM, Views: 860, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/11/24 05:27AM
    Re: The problem with Babe
    PattiD

Hey, don't kill the messenger, it just my opinion.... I personally can't stand the character "Babe". She's whinny and just irritating. IMO. Sorry to offend all you "Babe" lovers.

#12   2006/11/24 10:29AM
    hopingforsom...

Quote PattiD: Hey, don't kill the messenger, it just my opinion.... I personally can't stand the character "Babe". She's whinny and just irritating. IMO. Sorry to offend all you "Babe" lovers.

Hey I feel the same way about Babe. I rather had JR and Josh than Babe. For just because he hurt himself doesn't mean that he can't be normal and really I saw Wednesday episode and he was yelling from his hospital bed these horrible things about Babe and I am deciding with JR because I am a JR lover and at least Babe should know where she stands and go running because it is clear that JR is not going to forgive her and I don't blame him.

#13   2006/11/25 09:12AM
    PattiD

You know the old saying "There's a fine line between love and hate." I think JR really showed that he deep down inside cares for Babe. Otherwise, why would he be so immensely angry with her?! Sure he said hateful things to her in the hospital, but she cheated on him. Not to excuse him for trying to kill her and instead hurting Kendall & Spike. I wonder if Adam will suceed in getting Babe to leave town after what took place at the hospital. Especially once he figures what's going on with Krystal!!!!

#14   2006/11/25 10:20PM
    hopingforsom...

Quote PattiD: You know the old saying "There's a fine line between love and hate." I think JR really showed that he deep down inside cares for Babe. Otherwise, why would he be so immensely angry with her?! Sure he said hateful things to her in the hospital, but she cheated on him. Not to excuse him for trying to kill her and instead hurting Kendall & Spike. I wonder if Adam will suceed in getting Babe to leave town after what took place at the hospital. Especially once he figures what's going on with Krystal!!!!

I think that he is regretting trusting Babe. I mean the way I see it is JR has to keep redeeming himself only to get hurt and I think that even though JR still love Babe for the damage has been done and what is going to happen when JR sees Babe with Josh. For the bottom line is yeah JR is no angel I get that okay and maybe he is a psycho but Babe is not helping it only making it worse and JR need to save himself from himself and if Babe loves JR then she got to know that she is not helping that

#15   2006/11/26 01:47PM
    TCLPN

Quote soaplover26: I am so tired of the way Babe is allowed to commit sin after sin , and crime after crime and get away with it . No she isn't to blame for what Jr did to himself . But she is everybit to blame for the damage caused to their marriage . I don't want her to mention Jr trying to kill her not one more time. Babe lied to Jr from day one . from still being married to Paul Cramer , to sleeping with Jamie , to keeping Miranda from Bianca , and when she finally did become aware of her son , she ditched Miranda with Jr , and told him his son was dead . In the eyes of the law , and polite society the things she did were everybit as heinous as the things Jr did to her . She told Jr that if they had a chance of being together he had to get past the things she did in the past to him , so why is she allowed to use the things jr did to her like a crutch to justify the wrongs she is doing now . Babe is plain selfish , they'll have her getting in the other characters face like she is this righteous creature who has never done wrong , but she is plain selfish , and self serving . I can't wait for the day when both she and Krystal leave the show .

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list