List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: The problem with Babe

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The problem with Babe

Started by soaplover26 at 2006/11/21 02:38PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/26 01:47PM, Views: 872, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/21 02:38PM
    The problem with Babe
    soaplover26

I am so tired of the way Babe is allowed to commit sin after sin , and crime after crime and get away with it . No she isn't to blame for what Jr did to himself . But she is everybit to blame for the damage caused to their marriage . I don't want her to mention Jr trying to kill her not one more time. Babe lied to Jr from day one . from still being married to Paul Cramer , to sleeping with Jamie , to keeping Miranda from Bianca , and when she finally did become aware of her son , she ditched Miranda with Jr , and told him his son was dead . In the eyes of the law , and polite society the things she did were everybit as heinous as the things Jr did to her . She told Jr that if they had a chance of being together he had to get past the things she did in the past to him , so why is she allowed to use the things jr did to her like a crutch to justify the wrongs she is doing now . Babe is plain selfish , they'll have her getting in the other characters face like she is this righteous creature who has never done wrong , but she is plain selfish , and self serving . I can't wait for the day when both she and Krystal leave the show .

#2   2006/11/21 06:06PM
    Re: The problem with Babe
    hopingforsom...

Quote soaplover26: I am so tired of the way Babe is allowed to commit sin after sin , and crime after crime and get away with it . No she isn't to blame for what Jr did to himself . But she is everybit to blame for the damage caused to their marriage . I don't want her to mention Jr trying to kill her not one more time. Babe lied to Jr from day one . from still being married to Paul Cramer , to sleeping with Jamie , to keeping Miranda from Bianca , and when she finally did become aware of her son , she ditched Miranda with Jr , and told him his son was dead . In the eyes of the law , and polite society the things she did were everybit as heinous as the things Jr did to her . She told Jr that if they had a chance of being together he had to get past the things she did in the past to him , so why is she allowed to use the things jr did to her like a crutch to justify the wrongs she is doing now . Babe is plain selfish , they'll have her getting in the other characters face like she is this righteous creature who has never done wrong , but she is plain selfish , and self serving . I can't wait for the day when both she and Krystal leave the show .

The problem is she doesn't know when it is a time to give up for it is oblivious that JR is mad at her for he cause a fit when she was there, woke up and first he said was I want Babe gone and then in the previews for tommorrow he threw water at her. I mean please tell me I am misinterpreted this. I mean Babe need to let JR recover and then come to her not to go to him when she is the one that hurt him. I mean if wasn't for her lying cheating mother then they will both will be thrown out and definetely not homeless no for Babe will take Krystal and go crying to Josh. Boo-hoo Boo-hoo

#3   2006/11/22 05:16AM
    dgraham

I completely agree that Babe needs to let JR recover before approaching him. I also think Babe needs to walk away from this marriage. There has been too much harm done between Babe and JR and they will NEVER be able to trust each other again. He will always wonder if she is cheating and she will always wonder if he is going to kill her. It's all been played out, let them both move on but both raise Little A.

#4   2006/11/22 06:16AM
    PattiD

The problem with Babe is BABE!!!! How nice if we could all have our cake and eat it too! (A husband and lover!) Reality check Babe, the world doesn't revolve around you!!!

#5   2006/11/22 12:12PM
    hopingforsom...

Quote PattiD: The problem with Babe is BABE!!!! How nice if we could all have our cake and eat it too! (A husband and lover!) Reality check Babe, the world doesn't revolve around you!!!

I agree for reality check Babe is not helping him for is only making it worse for right now he is hurting and all the medicine in the world and probably Babe annoyance is not going to help.

#6   2006/11/22 05:08PM
    jodiegail

JR HAS ALWAYS HAD A PROBLEM WITH DRUGS AND ALCOHOL BABE HAS HER PROBLEMS TOO, BUT SHE DID WHAT SHE COULD TO PROTECT HERSELF AND HER CHILD. JR IS THE PROBLEM. YES SHE LIED ABOUT CRAMER. OH WELL, THIS IS WHAT I HAVE TO SAY.........GET OFF BABES BUTT,,,,SHE HAS BEEN TRYING HER BEST TO STICK IT OUT WITH AN ABUSIVE DRUNK. JR IS A CREEP,,,,,BABE JUST WANTS TO BE LOVED, AND SHE WANTS SOMEONE TO TAKE CARE OF,
    I AM SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE RAGGING ON BABE, ON THE SHOW AND ON HERE. JR IS NO ANGEL, HE IS A CHANDLER, THAT SAYS IT ALL!!!!!!!

#7   2006/11/23 03:35PM
    hopingforsom...

Quote jodiegail: JR HAS ALWAYS HAD A PROBLEM WITH DRUGS AND ALCOHOL BABE HAS HER PROBLEMS TOO, BUT SHE DID WHAT SHE COULD TO PROTECT HERSELF AND HER CHILD. JR IS THE PROBLEM. YES SHE LIED ABOUT CRAMER. OH WELL, THIS IS WHAT I HAVE TO SAY.........GET OFF BABES BUTT,,,,SHE HAS BEEN TRYING HER BEST TO STICK IT OUT WITH AN ABUSIVE DRUNK. JR IS A CREEP,,,,,BABE JUST WANTS TO BE LOVED, AND SHE WANTS SOMEONE TO TAKE CARE OF,
    I AM SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE RAGGING ON BABE, ON THE SHOW AND ON HERE. JR IS NO ANGEL, HE IS A CHANDLER, THAT SAYS IT ALL!!!!!!!

I don't understand something and I want to hear you straight so I misunderstand I mean no offenses but you said that Babe did what she has to do to protect herself and her child so how is committing adultery with Josh protecting herself. I mean I am a newbie at this show and the only show I had watch is young and the restless for over a year so I am talking about now. I mean JR is no angel he is a Chandler and I really don't want that means but in my opinion from what I had seen is JR has been there for Babe, has believe Babe over his own sister, has basically been the good husband and Babe cheat on him but I had watch when Colby was in the tunnels and she cheat on Josh because JR was pushing her away and then after Babe told him then that is why he got drunk and hurt himself. So in my opinion and what I see I hope that everyone will see why I hate Babe.

#8   2006/11/23 04:21PM
    bralady38

Quote jodiegail: JR HAS ALWAYS HAD A PROBLEM WITH DRUGS AND ALCOHOL BABE HAS HER PROBLEMS TOO, BUT SHE DID WHAT SHE COULD TO PROTECT HERSELF AND HER CHILD. JR IS THE PROBLEM. YES SHE LIED ABOUT CRAMER. OH WELL, THIS IS WHAT I HAVE TO SAY.........GET OFF BABES BUTT,,,,SHE HAS BEEN TRYING HER BEST TO STICK IT OUT WITH AN ABUSIVE DRUNK. JR IS A CREEP,,,,,BABE JUST WANTS TO BE LOVED, AND SHE WANTS SOMEONE TO TAKE CARE OF,

#9   2006/11/23 04:27PM
    bralady38

Come on the problem with Babe is Babe, she is her own worst enemy. Sure JR is no angel, but you put these 2 together and you will get nothing but trouble. JR has problems, they didn't start with Babe, but she is doing nothing to try to help him. The same with Babe, if her relationship isn't running smoothly she just jumps in bed with someone else. These 2 shouldn't be together, their idea of love is all wrong. In this marriage there is not trust and communication

#10   2006/11/23 08:36PM
    AMCalltheway

~) You really haven't been watching the show too long, have you? Babe and Krystal need to stay! Babe needs to let JR rot in the hospital bed and jump back into Josh's bed! Give her the kid too...who would really leave it with someone who has tried to kill his own wife, her Momma, Amanda, Kendall and is killing himself drink by drink. At least Babe may be a tramp, but she's not dangerous to society.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list