List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Silver Kane???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Silver Kane???

Started by Double_D at 2008/03/11 11:27AM
    Latest post: 2008/03/11 04:25PM, Views: 2416, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2008/03/11 11:27AM
    Silver Kane???
    Double_D

Who was Silver Kane? It mentions in the latest soap news that she was played by Claire Beckham. I have been watching the show for at least 25 years, and have never heard of anyone named Silver Kane.

#2   2008/03/11 11:46AM
    Re: Silver Kane???
    SOAPKID

Silver was her half sister .. Erica accidently shot her ... she died ... this was back in the days of Kent ... like early 80s

#3   2008/03/11 11:48AM
    cab313

There was originally an imposter claiming to be Silver Kane, and later another woman came to town and was eventually revealed to be the real Silver. Natalie killed her in an accident. If you have a chance, Google "Silver Kane."

#4   2008/03/11 12:07PM
    Fan In Huske...

Believe it or not her mothers name was "Goldie"... for years I've been waiting for other 1/2 sibilngs to show up... Garnet, Ruby, Sapphire... The list is endless

Her body was discovered wrapped in a rug in a pond on the Cortlandt Estate.. boy you don't get stuff like that with you soup and Sandwich anymore!

#5   2008/03/11 12:24PM
    cab313

I forgot about the body in the rug - and Goldie. It was quite a task getting the body from the house to the pond as I recall. Poor Natalie didn't know what to do after Silver died. We could use more drama like that instead of amnesia.

#6   2008/03/11 12:40PM
    Double_D

Thanks for all your help.

#7   2008/03/11 01:15PM
    wannazach

Quote Fan In Huskerland: Believe it or not her mothers name was "Goldie"... for years I've been waiting for other 1/2 sibilngs to show up... Garnet, Ruby, Sapphire... The list is endless

Her body was discovered wrapped in a rug in a pond on the Cortlandt Estate.. boy you don't get stuff like that with you soup and Sandwich anymore!

Hi Fan! that body in the pond thing is one of the most memorable s/l for me. I lived alone in the middle of the woods by a POND. I am a big horror story fan so I have seen people climb out of lakes before (Jason). Some nights I would lie in bed and think HMMMM! wouldn't that be something. Kinda haunted me for a while.

#8   2008/03/11 01:54PM
    Fan In Huske...

Quote wannazach:
    Quote Fan In Huskerland: Believe it or not her mothers name was "Goldie"... for years I've been waiting for other 1/2 sibilngs to show up... Garnet, Ruby, Sapphire... The list is endless

Hi Fan! that body in the pond thing is one of the most memorable s/l for me. I lived alone in the middle of the woods by a POND. I am a big horror story fan so I have seen people climb out of lakes before (Jason). Some nights I would lie in bed and think HMMMM! wouldn't that be something. Kinda haunted me for a while.

Hi Wanna... if my memory serves me you were probably in bed fearing Silver's voice would come thru your window.. man I HATED her voice... It was really screachy. Why do I remember that of all things

#9   2008/03/11 04:25PM
    wannazach

Quote Fan In Huskerland:
    Quote wannazach:

Hi Wanna... if my memory serves me you were probably in bed fearing Silver's voice would come thru your window.. man I HATED her voice... It was really screachy. Why do I remember that of all things

WHY are we all old enough to remember this Don't that mean we have litterally spent 10,000 hours watching? Thats roughly what I came up with by doing the math. GEEZ! We are pathetic But we are in it together I guess....

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list