List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Thoughts on Erica Kane ????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Thoughts on Erica Kane ????

Started by PattiD at 2006/11/19 10:07AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/20 12:03PM, Views: 2203, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2006/12/20 11:46AM
    Re: Thoughts on Erica Kane ????
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Patti D:
    Quote kaylovesamc: I hate to say it because she is so great,BUT please someone tell her to wear more clothing she's to old and wrinkly to wear something that exposes her arms & neck!!Sorry I had to get that off my chest=)

kaylovesamc, I agree. I wonder if she has any say in regards to her wardrobe?! Whomever picks what she wears should possibly think about giving her more "age appropriate" clothing. As petite as she is, she still looks stuffed into some of the clothes she wears!!!

They got it half right today,one arm was covered up.hahaha

#32   2006/12/20 12:03PM
    Re: Thoughts on Erica Kane ????
    Patti D

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote kaylovesamc: I hate to say it because she is so great,BUT please someone tell her to wear more clothing she's to old and wrinkly to wear something that exposes her arms & neck!!Sorry I had to get that off my chest=)

kaylovesamc, I agree. I wonder if she has any say in regards to her wardrobe?! Whomever picks what she wears should possibly think about giving her more "age appropriate" clothing. As petite as she is, she still looks stuffed into some of the clothes she wears!!!

They got it half right today,one arm was covered up.hahaha

OMG kaylovesamc, you are too funny There's still a way to go for her wardrobe!!!

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list