List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Thoughts on Erica Kane ????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Thoughts on Erica Kane ????

Started by PattiD at 2006/11/19 10:07AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/20 12:03PM, Views: 2043, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2006/11/24 05:30AM
    Re: Thoughts on Erica Kane ????
    PattiD

I must say that the funniest episode was yesterday's when Jack sent all of Erica's clothes back to her at the Valley Inn. That was priceless... Yet once again, Erica tried to make herself look like the victim... Come on, how many men would put up with their wives hooking up with their ex and not do anything?!?!

#12   2006/11/24 10:34AM
    hopingforsom...

if she was even smart she will keep her opinions about JR to herself and be grateful that JR didn't find Josh and she is laying by Josh bedside. As for Erica as a person I don't think she knows what she wants. I mean she talk about new beginnings but don't even know what that means.

#13   2006/11/25 09:20AM
    Zachslady

I have to agree, Erica is overacting so much to the point that I can't tell if she's Erica Kane or Miss Scarlett and I'm from the South. I don't like to see her this way, throwing her arms about in the air, balling up her fist as she's screeching at poor Jackson.

#14   2006/11/29 04:00PM
    sunshine2

Over the top is Erica Kane. She is a shallow and effervescent person. She is so afraid that she will go flat and become a failure,therefore, she has to invent herself over and over again. If she is not the center of attention, she just might disappear. ITS'as if she has to justify her existence. Sometime past Mona told her she was loved by family and friends and it was time for her to let her past go and be happy.

#15   2006/12/01 12:06AM
    augleo77

She is really getting on my nerves. She is so fake these days! I hate to repeat myself, but I wanted her to jump out of the window right after JR took his swan dive! I think it is time for her to be in a drug induced coma! Maybe after she gets this 10th divorce, she will relapse. She needs some wacky tobacki or a strong sedative!

#16   2006/12/01 12:38PM
    lotsacats

I agree! She is a has-been and it's time to kick her off the show.....you have lots of better actors, but you definitely need BETTER WRITERS. No wonder your ratings are slipping. Dump the current writers, and get the guys from OLTL.....now, there is a great soap!
    You should be ashamed of the trash you are bring in. WE ARE SICK OF IT.

#17   2006/12/01 09:48PM
    purpleprincess

What's the problem, she knows she's not cutting it anymore.
    I think she's going thru menopause and doesn't want to
    accept she's a grandma(2x). Jack is starting to feel his
    insecurities as well. He remembers how he got her. Sean
    beeing there brings all to their remeberance.

#18   2006/12/02 08:27PM
    bellajewels

Purple Princess you read my mind. My question is why aren't the writers giving her a good story like going through menapause. She's a grandmother of two and we all know that it's time for menopause. So why not show the great Erika Kane with all the hot flashes and mood swings and feeling like she's just not attractive to her husband anymore. I'd rather see that then see the show destroy yet another one of her marriages. No one believes Erika Kane will ever have a relationship that lasts forever but Jack was supposed to be this great love and they've barely been married over a year. Not such a great start on the rest of your life. I totally agree about the overacting. I don't think it's just recently. I've always thought it. I never understood what was so great about Susan Lucci. She's just not a great actress to me.

#19   2006/12/03 07:26AM
    cecil

i remember erica as she began on the show...she has gotten alot better! if you want to know her, look at kendall, her carbon copy!

#20   2006/12/03 11:13AM
    PattiD

I like Erica, after all she's a classic. But she's just too over the top. I realize that she's an AMC icon and all. But they're other great actors on the show too and their egos haven't gotten the best of them!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list