List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Thoughts on Erica Kane ????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Thoughts on Erica Kane ????

Started by PattiD at 2006/11/19 10:07AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/20 12:03PM, Views: 2042, Replies: 31
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/19 10:07AM
    Thoughts on Erica Kane ????
    PattiD

I know my opinion may cause alot of flack for the die hard Erica fans, and don't get me wrong she's an icon in her own right, but lately she's been getting on my nerves. She seems to be "over acting". I don't know how to put my finger on it, but she seems "overly" Erica lately. And now with her ex-husband Dr. Jeff Martin back in the mix.... Hold on Jackson, you're in for one heck of a ride. There's no taming Erica Kane.

#2   2006/11/20 09:08AM
    Re: Thoughts on Erica Kane ????
    Clueless

Quote PattiD: I know my opinion may cause alot of flack for the die hard Erica fans, and don't get me wrong she's an icon in her own right, but lately she's been getting on my nerves. She seems to be "over acting". I don't know how to put my finger on it, but she seems "overly" Erica lately. And now with her ex-husband Dr. Jeff Martin back in the mix.... Hold on Jackson, you're in for one heck of a ride. There's no taming Erica Kane.

You want get any flack here. Right here lately she has become alittle to over the top. I know shes the great Erica Kane but the way she is treating Jack right now is getting out of hand. I did see a scene at the hospital when Jack was talking to her about the change and then she try to make it seem like their problems start when he was dealing with Lily's runaway storyline. Then when I was watching the scene between her and Brooke and she was like I should have known, I believe it had something to do with an old stroyline concerning Jack and Brooke and she was saying how Brooke was going after her leftovers again. Excuse me Mrs. Kane but we wouldn't be guilty of something now would we.

#3   2006/11/20 09:36AM
    dgraham

Erica has been quite "over the top" lately. The thing that I don't understand is WHY these men keep falling for her given her track record and the way she treats them. I've grown quite tired of her lately.

#4   2006/11/20 08:33PM
    sunshine2

I am right there with you. The only reason I watch is because of ERICA,but lately she is bothering me. She can't ever let herself be happy. Erica thinks to much of herself.I am not saying Jack is 100% right,but Erica is not the only one with problems. She kept things a secret,too. If she is not the focus of anyone's attention,then they have betrayed her. Come on Erica,be the wife that you should be to your husband,it is not all about you.

#5   2006/11/21 12:35PM
    hopingforsom...

I can't understand her for yes JR went after Josh but that was after he find out that Josh slept with his woman or his wife and come on really if Babe was Josh husband and Babe cheat on with JR then Josh is not going to be happy about that hello what person won't and if that happen who knew what will happen but with Erica she hates JR because JR hates Josh and well Josh is not a saint and is the guy that Babe cheated with and instead of him going after Josh he got drunk and ran into a window and Erica better be happy that was JR and not Josh and Josh is not the good samiritan for he still want JR dead and he still hates him. and only save his life because of JR that cheat on him. So my thoughts on Erica why would she care about Josh when I find out that she has 10 husbands and bottom line she need to stay away from JR.

#6   2006/11/21 02:48PM
    soaplover26

Thank you so much PATTI D . When is Erica going to grow up ????? i am so sick of seeing the same old , same old , from her . She turns everything into a 5 act opera . Both she and Jackson neglected their marriage . just because there is a little turbulance , you don't abandon your marriage . that is exactly the reason she can't keep a man now !!! Erica makes everything about herself , and that is tired... It's been tired , even her brand of smotherly love is based more on " no one does this to Erica Kane , then it is about them ... you see where that got OLTL'S Dorian . Susan Lucci isn't thirty any more , she isn't even forty . I would respect Erica alot more if they portrayed her as Mature women , living a magnificent life , rather than some over the top DIVA .

#7   2006/11/22 06:01AM
    PattiD

Just how old is Susan Lucci comared to Erica Kane? Don't get me wrong she looks great for her age, but hello you're not sweet 16 anymore!!!

#8   2006/11/23 03:12PM
    bralady38

Quote dgraham: Erica has been quite "over the top" lately. The thing that I don't understand is WHY these men keep falling for her given her track record and the way she treats them. I've grown quite tired of her lately.

#9   2006/11/23 03:17PM
    bralady38

i can't imagine how these men keep on falling over themselves declaring there love for Erica, you guys are right she is past her prime for a prima donna, she is still beautiful, but come on a sex kitten she isn't. She is a mature women and would be better off, even more realistic if she would stop acting like a diva. In my opinion she would be more seductive is more demure. Sometimes more is better than less.

#10   2006/11/23 09:40PM
    AMCalltheway

Go home Erica!!

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list