List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Babe

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Babe

Started by andreadav at 2006/11/18 07:14PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/25 10:26PM, Views: 650, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/18 07:14PM
    Babe
    andreadav

Doesn't anyone think that Babe should say goodbye to JR and go hook up with Josh? I think he is alot better then Jr. Jr could get a new woman that would be pretty interesting. any ideas on who jr could fall in love with?

#2   2006/11/19 08:41PM
    Re: Babe
    Jasonwantsme

I would like to see Babe and JR stay together. She does not need to be with Josh... He is too conceited and arrogant... not that JR isn't.. he is a Chandler but Josh is just obnoxious about it... He thinks that just because he wants Babe he should have her... I think that Josh has the same God complex that Greg had. Josh is hot and all, but just too arrogant.

#3   2006/11/21 11:13AM
    rain4u

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM STAY TOGETHER. THEY NEED TO LET THEM WORK IT OUT AFTER ALL JR DID TRY TO KILL BABE SO HE SHOULD FORGIVE HER SHE FORGAVE HIM. LET THEM WORK IT OUT.MOVE JOSH OUT OF THE WAY LONG LIVE BABE AND JR

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/21 11:14AM
    #4   2006/11/21 12:42PM
    hopingforsom...

Quote rain4u: I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM STAY TOGETHER. THEY NEED TO LET THEM WORK IT OUT AFTER ALL JR DID TRY TO KILL BABE SO HE SHOULD FORGIVE HER SHE FORGAVE HIM. LET THEM WORK IT OUT.MOVE JOSH OUT OF THE WAY LONG LIVE BABE AND JR

Yeah but it doesn't already work that way because Babe forgave JR doesn't give her the right to have a get out of jail free card. For sometimes marriages doesn't work out but some might say that they are even but the fact is JR need to save himself from himself and he can't do that with Babe. For what is going to happen next time that Babe cheat on JR is that going to be the time that JR kill himself and right now he needs to focus on his recovery not working on his marriage. And not to mention that something happen when Babe talk to JR in the hospital room and when Tad talk to JR he woke up. So I think yes he cares more about his mother then his wife or his mother hasn't hurt him. But in reality this is the time that they make it or break it. And what is going to happen if Babe get pregnant and it happens to be Josh.

#5   2006/11/21 02:18PM
    bralady38

I am in total disagreement, I think they should run not walk away from each other. Their love is lethal and dangerous to each other. Both of them have personal problems that they need to work out. I know some couples who love each other but can't live together, I think this is the case with both of them JMO

#6   2006/11/21 04:12PM
    hopingforsom...

Quote bralady38: I am in total disagreement, I think they should run not walk away from each other. Their love is lethal and dangerous to each other. Both of them have personal problems that they need to work out. I know some couples who love each other but can't live together, I think this is the case with both of them JMO

right on

#7   2006/11/22 10:52AM
    PattiD

I can't get enough of JR when he's being a bad boy. I'd rather see him with someone else on the show instead of Babe. I'd like to see Babydoll & Momma be shipped off to Dr. Madden's island by Adam Chandler. How interesting would it be if Babe were to become pregnant now, having slept with JR and Josh. Adam would have a field day with it even though he might be going through the same thing with Crystal!!! Just a thought!

#8   2006/11/22 03:18PM
    hopingforsom...

Quote PattiD: I can't get enough of JR when he's being a bad boy. I'd rather see him with someone else on the show instead of Babe. I'd like to see Babydoll & Momma be shipped off to Dr. Madden's island by Adam Chandler. How interesting would it be if Babe were to become pregnant now, having slept with JR and Josh. Adam would have a field day with it even though he might be going through the same thing with Crystal!!! Just a thought!

Babe act all innocent like I am a good person I love my husband I love my son we are going to be a family yeah right. It is just me or is JR so angry at Babe that he stomach her. I mean she doesn't want people to hurt her to blame her even though in her mind she thinks that she drove him to drinking and then he just keep on and now he had went after the window but now the window is broken and he is I.C.U. but I hear that JR use to drink and now it seems like he has fallen out a wagon or be afraid to drink again for he doesn't think clearly. I mean what normal person will hurt themselves like that for I think he was hurting on the inside and the pain just too much to bear that since he couldn't find Josh he decide to forget about the pain by drinking and then he probably wanted to die or all of people hurt on the inside that they hurt themselves on the outside and Babe is parically responsible for what happen and there comes a time where she can't keep thinking about herself making her feel better or living in this fantasy after she has done. I mean she thinks JR is going to forgive her and everything will be preachy clean but it may not be that simple for right now JR is angry with her and she is making it worse. And what is going to happen when Krystal infedility is going to come out. I mean do you see Adam being angry with Krystal regardless of who baby is. She slept with Tad and lie about it and it is probably is Tad like 90% of the time is never the spouse child and she has every intention of lying to Adam about being the father and also once the baby is born lying to her. And then not to mention that Krystal is hanging her child over Adam head not to hurt Babe when Babe is the one who screw up and not to mention JR words I want Babe gone that is not Adam words.

#9   2006/11/22 05:02PM
    jodiegail

BABE NEEDS TO BE WITH JOSH,,,,HE IS THE BETTER CHOICE FOR HER, CAUSE HE DIDN'T TRY TO KILL HER, UNLIKE THE DRUNK JR. JOSH IS NOT AS CUTE AS JR BECAUSE OF HIS EYEBROWS, HE NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING WITH THEM. BUT IT IS JOSH WHO BABE NEEDS TO BE WITH NOW AND FOREVER.................

#10   2006/11/23 09:01PM
    AMCalltheway

Pair JR with Bianca! Wouldn't that be a twist? Ummmm, let's see if I get this right, wasn't JR the product of infidelity? Adam & Dixie weren't married when Dixie got prego!! If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/23 09:06PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list