List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: babe and krystal

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

babe and krystal

Started by jvelez9828 at 2006/11/17 03:45PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/18 08:30AM, Views: 2211, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2006/12/04 07:00PM
    Re: babe and krystal
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote jodiegail: i disagree with you. Babe and Krystal have been through alot. They just want to be happy and loved. They wonderful people who have a lot of problems keeping their men happy. They really should move out of the mansion and get away from the evil chandler men......and take the chandler men for everything they have, after all both chandler men are trying to keep the babies from their mama's.

That is still no excuse for adultery and lying about it and hurting JR emotionally not physically for she is partically responsible for what happen and I think that it is wrong for them to stay in the mansion. And at times I don't think that Adam is a evil chandler for he let Babe stay because Krystal threat him to leave and take his baby away and his baby that he thought may not even be his. I think Babe is annoying and need to face reality that it may not be over between her and Josh and what makes Babe think that JR will forgive her. For it is time that marriage die and so is Krystal and Adam. But I don't agree taking everything that they had when they just need to leave with the dignity that they still had.

#22   2006/12/05 10:49AM
    labar_cenici...

There is never a good excuse for adultery, so what? These are soap characters. There would be no soap operas without adultery and bed-hopping! Krystal threatened Adam she'd take the baby she's carrying if he didn't go easy on Babe, but in my mind it is justified because these are the Chandlers we're talking about and they're not above using children to hurt others (the problem, of course, is that Adam isn't even the daddy and there will only be more hell to pay when it all comes out). Adam obviously wanted to send Babe far away from her child. He was sweet talking her, all the while implementing his plan to phase her out of little Adam's life. Babe doesn't belong with either Josh or J.R. One is a whiny, clingy s.o.b. and the other, a psycho drunk.

#23   2006/12/11 11:43AM
    cwilson

>) Yes I think Babe is going to turn out like her mother but at less babe isn't having another mans baby while she is merried to another man, but I'm not says she wouldn't in the near future. I don't like babe and never really have but I'm glad she is fighting for her marriage, except no matter who she is with I think she love both of them. She wants to have both and eirther way she is going to keep having both just like her mother.

#24   2006/12/12 11:59AM
    Darkfairiesi...

I don't think that Babe should be preaching about marriage vows when she broke the most important part forsakening all others and that means not commit adultery. And I don't think she has learn her lessons and I think that Krystal shouldn't preach about adultery for she is lying about who the paternity test is and I don't think she should wand her new baby in front of Adam face to save her cheating daughter. Because I guarantee if Adam knows that Krystal being lying and she threat to take the baby away then Krystal and Babe would had been both kick out.

#25   2006/12/13 09:31AM
    PattiD

I think that to spice up the already tragic marriage that Babe has with JR, she should have become pregnant by Josh. I have to say that I just love to watch Babe beg and plead with JR to take her back for the sake of their marriage and they (conviently)Josh always seems to turn up at the wrong time.

#26   2006/12/13 10:06AM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote PattiD: I think that to spice up the already tragic marriage that Babe has with JR, she should have become pregnant by Josh. I have to say that I just love to watch Babe beg and plead with JR to take her back for the sake of their marriage and they (conviently)Josh always seems to turn up at the wrong time.

Then Josh will never left Babe alone and it will be so hurt for JR to trust Babe again.

#27   2006/12/15 08:31AM
    labar_cenici...

I think I've been seeing the impossible as JR seems to be considering giving his marriage to Babe another chance. But with Josh always around, it makes it very hard. Babe should tell him to get lost and that she doesn't need him as a bodyguard if she is serious about getting JR back.

#28   2006/12/15 05:57PM
    Darkfairiesi...

I think that Babe is still confused for on one hand JR is this drunk but he is her husband the father of her children and maybe she doesn't want him turning out to be her own father and maybe she does love him
    On the other hand, Josh is always there for her and like she she says what will others think of her if she goes with Josh. But soon she is going to have to make a decision for I think she wants to be with Josh and JR and she is going to have to chose one and live with that choice.

#29   2006/12/15 06:09PM
    joannjessie

YES I DO AGREE WITH YOU SHE IS A LOT LIKE HER MOTHER JOANN

#30   2006/12/15 06:10PM
    joannjessie

Quote hopingforsomedailylo: well let look at the facts they both had one thing in common adultery and the thing that I hate about Krystal is she slept with Tad supposedly be marry to Adam and then lie about it and oh yeah because of the way Adam is treating Babe for hurting his son [emotionally not physically] she is hanging over his head that if you be mean to my daughter then you will ever see your baby again. Okay I think they both wrong at least when Adam does something from what I see everybody knows about it and if Adam does that and he is her baby daddy there are ways to get past that custody. I can see why Krystal defending Babe but I think that this girls will lie to prove Colby wrong and not to mention that Tad thinks his whole is coming to an end because he lost Kate and Krystal wants to keep Tad child away from him never end tell him or anyone. Krystal is manipulative using a child to make Adam what she wants and also a liar and I hope that Adam find out but don't hurt him.

SO DO IDAM NEEDS TO GO BACK TO DIXIE

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list