List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: babe and krystal

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

babe and krystal

Started by jvelez9828 at 2006/11/17 03:45PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/18 08:30AM, Views: 2230, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2006/11/28 11:24AM
    Re: babe and krystal
    PattiD

I agree that it's about high time that Erica get stuffed!! I think Kendall's problem is that if she can't "have" Ryan, then no one else can! Hey Kendall, forget about passing the stuffing, if you don't want Zach, I'll take him!!!!

#12   2006/12/01 07:59AM
    labar_cenici...

And what's up with Kendall not wanting Ryan to know little Emma is his daughter? She's o.k. with Spike having two dads but Emma can't have her dad? That precious little girl deserves a father as much as any child, yet all Kendall wants to do is run her and Annie out of town. Can anyone be more selfish and cold-hearted?

#13   2006/12/01 09:10AM
    Story Luver

Quote labar_cenicienta: These two have always gotten such a bad rap. They've made plenty of mistakes, but so have everyone else. For me, Babe was the only reason why I started watching the show. I want Babe to learn to stand up for herself against all those Pine Valley self-righteous fools. Now Kendall and Erica, I'd love to see those two witches thrown out of town!

Okay -- they've "made mistakes". But it seems to me the writers have a very easy time with these two, especially Babe. All they have to do is write three lines and then add "I've made so many mistakes". Krystal's character has improved but they've written Babe's character into such a corner. Soap characters make mistakes and do bad things but what you hope is that they'll learn from those mistakes and grow. After Babe forgave JR for trying to kill her how could she sleep with Josh (lame reason -- JR wasn't talking enough). If the writers want these characters to be sympathetic they need to evolve them and have them, at least occassionally, do the right thing even though it's hard.

#14   2006/12/01 12:33PM
    lotsacats

Absolutely, they are both trash, schemers and liars...I would like to see them get what is coming to the both of them............and get them out. Enough of them....How boring!

As for Erica, we are sick of her as well. This show is getting trashier by the day. You should be a ROLE MODEL AND NOT PERVERTS!

#15   2006/12/01 12:50PM
    kentishad

Quote lotsacats: Absolutely, they are both trash, schemers and liars...I would like to see them get what is coming to the both of them............and get them out. Enough of them....How boring!

As for Erica, we are sick of her as well. This show is getting trashier by the day. You should be a ROLE MODEL AND NOT PERVERTS!

Jr and Adam, as well as Babe and Krystal are trailer trash. There is nothing eloquent about either one of them and you'd think with all of the money the Chandlers have they could afford to clean themselves up a little. Jr is psycho, Adam is who jr got his psychoness from, Babe is a ho, and her mother is one too. Krystal and Babe give southern women bad names and bad accents.

#16   2006/12/01 12:50PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote labar_cenicienta: These two have always gotten such a bad rap. They've made plenty of mistakes, but so have everyone else. For me, Babe was the only reason why I started watching the show. I want Babe to learn to stand up for herself against all those Pine Valley self-righteous fools. Now Kendall and Erica, I'd love to see those two witches thrown out of town!

But Babe cheat on her husband and that is wrong but she didn't want to lose JR so she play Colby against her brother. And it could it be that Colby was getting JR to see the real babe the cheating lying Babe. And it doesn't help that Josh and Krystal is so concern about Babe and not about JR. I am not saying that Krystal doesn't at least concern JR as part of her family but right now Krystal told Adam not to hurt Babe and I am sorry how can she do it. I mean it is JR who is lying in a hospital hurt while Krystal is lying to Adam and all the guilt from Babe is not going to make JR feel any better. But I had to wonder if JR forgive Babe and then find out about Krystal sleeping with Tad then would he be his father and throw them both out. I mean how is he going to react

#17   2006/12/01 12:53PM
    kentishad

Quote DarkfairiesinTrinity:

But Babe cheat on her husband and that is wrong but she didn't want to lose JR so she play Colby against her brother. And it could it be that Colby was getting JR to see the real babe the cheating lying Babe. And it doesn't help that Josh and Krystal is so concern about Babe and not about JR. I am not saying that Krystal doesn't at least concern JR as part of her family but right now Krystal told Adam not to hurt Babe and I am sorry how can she do it. I mean it is JR who is lying in a hospital hurt while Krystal is lying to Adam and all the guilt from Babe is not going to make JR feel any better. But I had to wonder if JR forgive Babe and then find out about Krystal sleeping with Tad then would he be his father and throw them both out. I mean how is he going to react

Jr is the reason Jr is in the hospital. Jr decided to drink when he knew he was a drunk, just like he decided to kill Babe and almost killed Kendall. There is no excuse for what he did and he deserves everything he gets, just lke her.

#18   2006/12/01 02:49PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote kentishad:
    Quote DarkfairiesinTrinity:

Jr is the reason Jr is in the hospital. Jr decided to drink when he knew he was a drunk, just like he decided to kill Babe and almost killed Kendall. There is no excuse for what he did and he deserves everything he gets, just lke her.

And Babe deserve whatever she gets for I think Babe is getting off lucky. If I was Adam, I wouldn't care no body cares my children and get away with it for even if JR didn't drink then still Babe cheat on JR and now she is getting away with it. And as for Krystal defending Babe wait until Adam find out that Babe is just like her mother.
    And it seems to me that JR is only one get punished for what he did for all that talk from people who loves JR and JR banishes Babe is a picnic for she deserve to leave the vacany and give JR some space.

#19   2006/12/04 09:41AM
    labar_cenici...

I am angry that Babe didn't learn her lesson from running around with Jamie and how it nearly cost her little Adam. Feeling a little neglected by your man is no excuse to go sleep with someone else. I think she is delusional for thinking she can work things out with JR. Nonetheless, she is still my favorite character on AMC, and it is only natural for Krystal to do everything possible to protect her. If not her, then who will? Everyone else in Pine Valley wants to see Babe burn. I think it is especially hypocritical of Jamie to turn on her when he did the same exact thing with her that she has now done with Josh. I'd like to see Babe grow and mature and get the upper hand on her enemies someday. So called "trailer trash" can become something someday.

#20   2006/12/04 04:01PM
    jodiegail

i disagree with you. Babe and Krystal have been through alot. They just want to be happy and loved. They wonderful people who have a lot of problems keeping their men happy. They really should move out of the mansion and get away from the evil chandler men......and take the chandler men for everything they have, after all both chandler men are trying to keep the babies from their mama's.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list