List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: babe and krystal

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

babe and krystal

Started by jvelez9828 at 2006/11/17 03:45PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/18 08:30AM, Views: 2165, Replies: 31
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/17 03:45PM
    babe and krystal
    jvelez9828

does anyone else agree with me that babe is just like her mother krystal, thats why they are always defending each other.

they both should be treated like sh** and thrown out of the mansion. better yet out of the show

#2   2006/11/17 09:55PM
    Re: babe and krystal
    hopingforsom...

well let look at the facts they both had one thing in common adultery and the thing that I hate about Krystal is she slept with Tad supposedly be marry to Adam and then lie about it and oh yeah because of the way Adam is treating Babe for hurting his son [emotionally not physically] she is hanging over his head that if you be mean to my daughter then you will ever see your baby again. Okay I think they both wrong at least when Adam does something from what I see everybody knows about it and if Adam does that and he is her baby daddy there are ways to get past that custody. I can see why Krystal defending Babe but I think that this girls will lie to prove Colby wrong and not to mention that Tad thinks his whole is coming to an end because he lost Kate and Krystal wants to keep Tad child away from him never end tell him or anyone. Krystal is manipulative using a child to make Adam what she wants and also a liar and I hope that Adam find out but don't hurt him.

#3   2006/11/26 02:54PM
    TCLPN

Quote jvelez9828: does anyone else agree with me that babe is just like her mother krystal, thats why they are always defending each other.

they both should be treated like sh** and thrown out of the mansion. better yet out of the show

#4   2006/11/26 02:55PM
    TCLPN

I TOTALLY AGREE, I COULD NEVER STAND EITHER ONE OF THEM!

Just a reminder, please do not use all caps when posting. Thanks!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/20 12:16PM
    #5   2006/11/27 05:49AM
    PattiD

No surprise here, I don't see the point of having these 2 in Pine Valley. Has anyone else noticed that although unrelated, these 2 actresses look similar? Or is my tv fuzzy? Bye Baby Doll & Momma......

#6   2006/11/27 06:01AM
    dgraham

Quote PattiD: No surprise here, I don't see the point of having these 2 in Pine Valley. Has anyone else noticed that although unrelated, these 2 actresses look similar? Or is my tv fuzzy? Bye Baby Doll & Momma......

I completely agree! They look like they could be mother/daughter.

#7   2006/11/27 03:55PM
    hopingforsom...

Quote dgraham:
    Quote PattiD: No surprise here, I don't see the point of having these 2 in Pine Valley. Has anyone else noticed that although unrelated, these 2 actresses look similar? Or is my tv fuzzy? Bye Baby Doll & Momma......

I completely agree! They look like they could be mother/daughter.

Yeah I agree Babe looks exactly like Krystal which is why I feel sorry for Babe and the only thing that is different is Babe can be honest when 3 other people tell her husband that she has slept with Josh.

#8   2006/11/27 04:49PM
    dis_soapgurl

Quote jvelez9828: does anyone else agree with me that babe is just like her mother krystal, thats why they are always defending each other.

Everyone in Pine Valley basically always defends their family.

#9   2006/11/28 01:12AM
    hopingforsom...

Quote dis_soapgurl:

Everyone in Pine Valley basically always defends their family.

Not just family for in Josh case Babe and I really hate that for who hurt who JR didn't had an affair but he is the one that is suffering because he didn't know how to deal with his pain so he drank.

#10   2006/11/28 09:23AM
    labar_cenici...

These two have always gotten such a bad rap. They've made plenty of mistakes, but so have everyone else. For me, Babe was the only reason why I started watching the show. I want Babe to learn to stand up for herself against all those Pine Valley self-righteous fools. Now Kendall and Erica, I'd love to see those two witches thrown out of town!

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list