List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Should Babe be banned??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Should Babe be banned??

Started by dgraham at 2006/11/17 09:03AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/07 01:51PM, Views: 808, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/17 09:03AM
    Should Babe be banned??
    dgraham

Do you think Babe should and will be banned from the hospital? Palmer was going to call an emergency meeting to try to make that happen. Can they do that to his wife?

#2   2006/11/17 09:47PM
    Re: Should Babe be banned??
    hopingforsom...

well right now JR is hurting emotionally which made him hurt physically and all of people do that. He is hurting because of Babe and maybe he need time to get over his anger from Babe sleeping with Josh and he can't do that if he is hurting his recovery. For I think the first words that I hear I want Babe out so I think that she shouldn't be banned but give JR some time. All of couples on soapopera every one person hurt the other then then there is anyways this time this separation for them to get over thier anger and to see if they can work it out.

#3   2006/11/28 06:02AM
    allie_colleg...

j.r. should get over it - Babe choose him - as stupid a choice she had balls and did it!

#4   2006/11/28 08:49AM
    Clueless

Quote dgraham: Do you think Babe should and will be banned from the hospital? Palmer was going to call an emergency meeting to try to make that happen. Can they do that to his wife?

I think she should only be banned if her being there is not helping with JR recovery. I do believe he still loves her but he is hurting because this is her second time cheating on him. But hold up JR isn't this your second time trying to kill Babe. When it comes to their state of mind they both need help. See this is what I don't get about all relationships "If you claim or say you love your spouse or significant other please explain to me why are you sleeping with someone else." And before I get all the replies of this is a soapopera I know this. After all life does imitate art or should I reverse that and say that art is imitating life. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

#5   2006/11/28 11:37AM
    PattiD

You guys know how I feel about Babe... With that said, I think just based on normal life that if her presence upsets or hinders JR's recovery and given her track record, she should give him some space. After all, they'll probably end up back with eachother someday.

#6   2006/11/29 05:28PM
    hopingforsom...

Quote PattiD: You guys know how I feel about Babe... With that said, I think just based on normal life that if her presence upsets or hinders JR's recovery and given her track record, she should give him some space. After all, they'll probably end up back with eachother someday.

hopefully not because she is an annoying and I don't think at this point JR is going to forgive her for he is calling her names and not good names.

#7   2006/12/04 04:23PM
    jodiegail

its tv what do you think!@!!!!!! lol..........Its not right, but I am sure it will be done!!!!

#8   2006/12/06 09:57PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote jodiegail: its tv what do you think!@!!!!!! lol..........Its not right, but I am sure it will be done!!!!

I think that if JR was calling me names then I would stay away from the hospital because it is not worth it if he doesn't want Babe by his side.

#9   2006/12/07 08:55AM
    dgraham

I can't believe Babe showed up at the hospital AGAIN to try to talk to JR. Is she a glutton for punishment?

#10   2006/12/07 12:14PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Maybe she thinks that it will her feel better or think that she is going to hold his hand and help him get though this because she is his wife. But newsflash for Babe last time that she went there it didn't turn out so great and apparently he is not thinking straight. But I think in his heart he still loves Babe but keep on imagining her with Josh. I mean we see the episode of Krystal, Babe, JR, Kendall, and maybe a couple of other people that I am forgetting while they had a dream and their self-conscience mind came out and Babe makes JR feel out of the wagon about being drunk or an addict and she is practically responsible when his blood was all over his dress. But in reality Babe should get punished for adultery because wrong is wrong no matter how she justified it. For she says that she slept with Josh because JR wasn't there and she just want to be love. Which is all of horse hockey to put in those terms. If she wanted to be loved and love her husband then she shouldn't had slept with Josh but this is a soap opera and cheating and bed-hopping is what is all about.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list