List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: What ever happened to?....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What ever happened to?....

Started by Fan In Huskerland at 2008/02/25 11:51AM
    Latest post: 2008/03/04 03:01PM, Views: 6924, Replies: 72
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #1   2008/02/25 11:51AM
    What ever happened to?....
    Fan In Huske...

Several of us have brought up old characters of AMC in different threads during the last few weeks. I thought it might be fun to see how many we can remember and how they left. I'll start with some of the original cast

Phil Brent - Narcotics Undercover Cop... died on a mission SHHHHHH
    Tara Martin - Moved to Chicago didn't get Charmed copy signed
    Chuck Tyler - moved to the Mid west... (large area... might be anywhere)
    Amy Tyler - Moved to Switzerland to join the Peace in Vietnam movemetn
    Phoebe Walingford , Charles Tyler, Mona Kane, Kate Martin, All died of old age
    Bobby Martin - went to the Attic to wax his skis... never returned
    Nick Davis - Moved to Chicago... still watches over Erica per Mona instruction
    Anne Tyler Martin - died in a car explosion... NEVER trust an explosion death...

#2   2008/02/25 04:45PM
    Re: What ever happened to?....
    Treester

Nick must be 150 by now. How bout poor Myrtle, she needs to come out once in a while too for an outing. I remember when the Martin kid went up into the attic. I think it was during the first or second week of AMC. They couldnt find a storyline for the poor guy. Do you remember years later, when they went to the attic and there was a skeleton in there? I believe from Jake's med school days, and they made some kind of reference. Those were the days.

#3   2008/02/25 04:51PM
    Treester

Quote Fan In Huskerland: Several of us have brought up old characters of AMC in different threads during the last few weeks. I thought it might be fun to see how many we can remember and how they left. I'll start with some of the original cast

Phil Brent - Narcotics Undercover Cop... died on a mission SHHHHHH
    Tara Martin - Moved to Chicago didn't get Charmed copy signed
    Chuck Tyler - moved to the Mid west... (large area... might be anywhere)
    Amy Tyler - Moved to Switzerland to join the Peace in Vietnam movemetn
    Phoebe Walingford , Charles Tyler, Mona Kane, Kate Martin, All died of old age
    Bobby Martin - went to the Attic to wax his skis... never returned
    Nick Davis - Moved to Chicago... still watches over Erica per Mona instruction
    Anne Tyler Martin - died in a car explosion... NEVER trust an explosion death...

I found this about Bobby Martin, thought you might be interested, its amusing.
    At one point in time (years after Bobby disappeared to the attic) Opal Gardner was locked in the Martin's attic. She
    was frightened by a skeleton. Was it something from Joe Martin's med school days, or was it the remains of Bobby? Well - it was wearing a ski cap that said "Bobby" on it! Yet another sly reference to Bobby was made by Jake (Joey Martin) on 10/31/97. A skeleton was out at Myrtle's as a Halloween decoration. Allie Doyle asked Jake if that was one of his patients and he said "he's just another one of my older brothers."

#4   2008/02/25 05:12PM
    Fan In Huske...

I think you're right about Bobby and the s/l... I remember Opal finding the bones it was hysterical.... She really freaked... man do I miss those days....

#5   2008/02/25 05:38PM

Does anyone remember Donna - I think she was married to Chuck.

What about Palmer's daughter Nina

#6   2008/02/25 05:48PM
    Fan In Huske...

Sure Donna Beck... all the men in PV fought over her...

and Nina Cortlandt Warner... went in the hospital with a bad appendix and came out with a Dr. Husband

#7   2008/02/25 06:15PM

Quote Fan In Huskerland: Sure Donna Beck... all the men in PV fought over her...

and Nina Cortlandt Warner... went in the hospital with a bad appendix and came out with a Dr. Husband

If I remember correctly Donna was a prostitute when she met Chuck...they fell in love...got married but they split up for some reason.

I believe Nina and the doctor split too.

Thanx for the memories

#8   2008/02/25 06:42PM
    thedeb

Nina was married to Cliff Warner. It was one of those on and off things, but the last we saw of them they re-married for the last time and left town to live happily ever after. That's when Peter Bergman left AMC and went to Y&R.

#9   2008/02/25 06:56PM
    PineValley_B...

Does anyone remember what happened to Dottie Thorton and that awful mother of hers? Edna I THINK was the mother's name.

OMG!! If we could bring Edna and Billy Clyde Tuggle back we would all buy stock in Puffs Plus from the tears we would shed laughing so hard! I LOVED those two characters!! *lol*

#10   2008/02/25 07:04PM
    thedeb

I just asked this in another thread, but does anyone remember the name of the girl Tad married before Dixie? She was Tad's first love with a "good girl" and they had a fairytale wedding, but, of course, Tad screwed up and it didn't last long. I can picture her, but can't for the life of me remember her name or circumstance.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list