List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: JR and Babe

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JR and Babe

Started by augleo77 at 2006/11/10 04:58PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/13 03:06PM, Views: 1052, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/11/21 04:12PM
    Re: JR and Babe
    kentishad

Quote Jasonwantsme: JMO... Josh is just as much a spoiled brat as JR and even more arrogant..

I dont think that JR nor Babe are perfect... they have both made mistakes... but what married couple hasn't?? I think that JR truely loves Babe but he uses her as his punching bag anytime anything "happens". He took his hurt out on Babe when Dixie appeared... Instead of telling Dixie off and getting over it.... he stewed and then tried to kill Babe, because she was a woman... they had just come back from their honeymoon and were happy until he saw Dixie in the bar..... how is that Babes fault to make him decide that Babe had to "pay" so he dropped construction supplies but got Kendall instead?

I know that Babe slept with Josh and I hate that the arrogant brat felt compelled to tell JR the truth to "save" Babe but what did he really expect from Babe??? for her to go running into his arms and thank him??? PLEASE!!!!!!

Josh might be spoiled but at least he has a heart, the same can't be said for JR or Babe. Babe is a ho, JR is a psycho and if it had been Josh dying, JR would have kept on going. Babe deserves what she gets and so does JR.

#12   2006/11/27 05:09PM
    dis_soapgurl

JR and Babe have chemistry that they're never gonna find with anybody else.Thats why they keep coming back to each other.

#13   2006/12/13 10:13AM
    Cassie Hicks

God, ma'am, I hate to say this, but Babe has become blind as a bat. She should have let JR go and given Josh a chance after JR DID try to kill her. She shouldn't have let him get away with it.

#14   2006/12/13 11:05AM
    PattiD

For what it's worth, I'd rather see Babe & JR together. After all no one else in Pine Valley deserves to be miserable by being paired with either one of them!!!

#15   2006/12/13 03:00PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote PattiD: For what it's worth, I'd rather see Babe & JR together. After all no one else in Pine Valley deserves to be miserable by being paired with either one of them!!!

So they sure make each other miserble until one of then kill the other person. And Cassie well here is what I want to comment on something that you said for Babe knows what kind of man he is and yet she keeps going back to him. Sorry if I don't feel sorry for her for she needs to stop being so obsess over JR and get a life.

#16   2006/12/13 03:06PM
    happi

if my husband tried to kill me.. i do believe i would be gone.. but, babe stayed..go figure...they are both good for each other..

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list