List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: JR and Babe

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JR and Babe

Started by augleo77 at 2006/11/10 04:58PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/13 03:06PM, Views: 1053, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/10 04:58PM
    JR and Babe
    augleo77

JR and Babe are really tap dancing on my last nerve! The two liars belong together. I can only imagine what type of kid Little A is going to be. Will he set his preschool ablaze, and say, "do you know who I am? I can get away with anything!"?!!!?

#2   2006/11/10 05:02PM
    Re: JR and Babe
    Clueless

Quote augleo77: JR and Babe are really tap dancing on my last nerve! The two liars belong together. I can only imagine what type of kid Little A is going to be. Will he set his preschool ablaze, and say, "do you know who I am? I can get away with anything!"?!!!?

Now thats a good one augleo77

#3   2006/11/11 03:43PM
    redd22

please stop making jr look so bad. babe has done her part to. i hope something change for my guy jr, and i hope babe and josh don't get together no matter what!!!!!!!! it makes me sick to see everyone down on jr. he a guy that went bad so give him a break. please erica and this two crazy daughters have they looked in the mirror-no angels.

#4   2006/11/14 11:09AM
    Clueless

Quote redd22: please stop making jr look so bad. babe has done her part to. i hope something change for my guy jr, and i hope babe and josh don't get together no matter what!!!!!!!! it makes me sick to see everyone down on jr. he a guy that went bad so give him a break. please erica and this two crazy daughters have they looked in the mirror-no angels.

Thank you redd22: JR may be who he is, but Babe is not innocent in this matter.I read somewhere twice that it was said that JR threaten Bianca, but didn't he only threaten her when she wouldn't get out of his way. And for that matter how sure are we that JR was out to kill Josh. And lets not forget Josh is no saint but every sence they found out that hes Erica and Jeff son hes become some golden child. It's like everyone is rehashing all of JR wrongdoings but no one seems to care about all the stuff that Babe and Josh has done. Like I said JR is no saint but neither is Josh and Babe.

#5   2006/11/14 12:28PM
    bralady38

Quote Clueless:
    Quote redd22: please stop making jr look so bad. babe has done her part to. i hope something change for my guy jr, and i hope babe and josh don't get together no matter what!!!!!!!! it makes me sick to see everyone down on jr. he a guy that went bad so give him a break. please erica and this two crazy daughters have they looked in the mirror-no angels.

Thank you redd22: JR may be who he is, but Babe is not innocent in this matter.I read somewhere twice that it was said that JR threaten Bianca, but didn't he only threaten her when she wouldn't get out of his way. And for that matter how sure are we that JR was out to kill Josh. And lets not forget Josh is no saint but every sence they found out that hes Erica and Jeff son hes become some golden child. It's like everyone is rehashing all of JR wrongdoings but no one seems to care about all the stuff that Babe and Josh has done. Like I said JR is no saint but neither is Josh and Babe.

I have another point of view, i just think JR and Babe are lethal together. They shouldn't be married at all. Their love hurts each other and it is dangerous. JR is already a insecure adult with a drinking problem and any problem he reaches for the bottle, anyone he gets invloved with has to be on their toes around him. Babe might love JR but she has her own problems. Everytime JR locks her out she turns to someone else. First Jamie and now Josh. I think they should just step back and end this marriage before one of them really gets killed.

#6   2006/11/15 10:38AM
    Clueless

Quote bralady38:
    Quote Clueless:

I have another point of view, i just think JR and Babe are lethal together. They shouldn't be married at all. Their love hurts each other and it is dangerous. JR is already a insecure adult with a drinking problem and any problem he reaches for the bottle, anyone he gets invloved with has to be on their toes around him. Babe might love JR but she has her own problems. Everytime JR locks her out she turns to someone else. First Jamie and now Josh. I think they should just step back and end this marriage before one of them really gets killed.

Good point bralady38 and I agree with you wholeheartedly.

#7   2006/11/15 04:57PM
    jodiegail

JR tried to kill Babe how stupid of her to stay with him! JR is a spoiled bratt. He needs to get himself some help, not a trust worthy person. No Babe isn't perfect but she didn't try to kill JR, which he wanted to do that one other time when she was with Jamie, remeber him having his own brother stabb, come on, what type of person does that. A crazy sick person such as JR. Babe is stupid for staying with JR. Josh is more deserving of her than JR!

#8   2006/11/15 05:27PM
    bralady38

Do you think that Babe and Josh have a chance at happiness,I like them together but I don't the writers are going to let them be together

#9   2006/11/18 06:44AM
    andreadav

Well if you want to know what I think, I think that babe needs to ditch JR and go with josh he is a super nice guy. Babe will probably figure that out when it is too late and josh don't want her anymore. Oh Well.

#10   2006/11/19 09:02PM
    Jasonwantsme

JMO... Josh is just as much a spoiled brat as JR and even more arrogant..

I dont think that JR nor Babe are perfect... they have both made mistakes... but what married couple hasn't?? I think that JR truely loves Babe but he uses her as his punching bag anytime anything "happens". He took his hurt out on Babe when Dixie appeared... Instead of telling Dixie off and getting over it.... he stewed and then tried to kill Babe, because she was a woman... they had just come back from their honeymoon and were happy until he saw Dixie in the bar..... how is that Babes fault to make him decide that Babe had to "pay" so he dropped construction supplies but got Kendall instead?

I know that Babe slept with Josh and I hate that the arrogant brat felt compelled to tell JR the truth to "save" Babe but what did he really expect from Babe??? for her to go running into his arms and thank him??? PLEASE!!!!!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list