List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Is Annie pregnant???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Annie pregnant???

Started by CincyTina at 2008/01/09 10:10AM
    Latest post: 2008/01/10 02:13PM, Views: 3120, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/01/09 10:10AM
    Is Annie pregnant???
    CincyTina

On today's AMC, Annie (Melissa Claire Egan) is wearing a silk shirt that's showing quite a bit of a belly-bump. Is she pregnant????

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2008/01/09 10:17AM
    #2   2008/01/09 11:13AM
    Re: Is Annie pregnant???
    outland

Quote CincyTina: On today's AMC, Annie (Melissa Claire Egan) is wearing a silk shirt that's showing quite a bit of a belly-bump. Is she pregnant????

Please, no more Laveries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3   2008/01/09 11:22AM
    mrfraser

Quote outland:
    Quote CincyTina: On today's AMC, Annie (Melissa Claire Egan) is wearing a silk shirt that's showing quite a bit of a belly-bump. Is she pregnant????

Please, no more Laveries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If in real life she is ....CONGRATULATIONS! If she is NOT in real life LORD I HOPE NOT!!!! again like you NO more Laverys

#4   2008/01/09 12:32PM
    Kristi

I think it was just a trick of the lighting...because I didn't see a belly bump at all. I could be wrong...

#5   2008/01/09 05:19PM
    wannazach

Don't worry about another Lavery. Nobody on this show ever has their husbands kid unless its just for a few years waiting for the right time for a DNA test. I am pretty sure every kid on the show has had a DNA test--Colby,Spike,Jenny,Lil A,Miranda,Josh,Ethan,Emma etc.etc.etc. then all the adults. Also on this show she could be pregant and it not even be hers!!!

#6   2008/01/09 10:03PM
    Katherine25

man someone beat me to it, I was thinking the same thing, she really looks pregnant, unless she reacently had a baby or somthing, but i dont know, but my guess is that she is pregnant in real life. maybe they will use it on the show, but i am guessing not.

#7   2008/01/10 06:28AM
    solo3911

yes i also notice that she was a little big around the stomach area

#8   2008/01/10 06:49AM
    EZRA511

To me fellow POSTER PALS...it just looked like a UGLY "SPRING TIME WEARING" poofy shirt!

I ladies/gentleman would be the 1ST to start the NO MORE LAVERY'S PETITION, and I would take it all the way through to the SUPREME COURT if I had too!

#9   2008/01/10 08:25AM
    Hungarian Pr...

If I hadn't ever seen her before in her undies, I'd think she looks normal. But she is really fit and has nice abs, so yes, it looks like she has a bit of a tummy-and maybe she's preggo. Maybe she had too many holiday cookies...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/01/10 08:25AM
    #10   2008/01/10 11:09AM
    tiffhas3

I saw this thread yesterday and couldn't wait to get home and watch to see if I saw a "bump". When they showed her from the side view you could most definitely see one! IMO My bet is we will hear very shortly she is prego in real life!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list